DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way to test travel without too much disassembly? Need to see if I should stick to same length shock or extend, not 100% sure how much higher than stock exactly. Thanks

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
My 2.5in hbs level installed on the stock setup cause I only had 20k on the truck when I installed it. 40k on it now plus lots of wheeling and no problems. Notsure you need any longer. With one front wheel compressed and the other hangin the cv angle looks scary as hell I don't know how they don't break. Hoping this doesn't happen.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
I have your setup, same truck and same level kit, and you will want/need longer shocks. The ready lift kit gives the part# they recommend, they are procomp es9000's, I had to put these on and all was good. 917553 should be the #.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I have the ready lift keys in front but I bought some long shackles off ebay a long time ago for back and put them on, hence the question, Im sure theyre not the same length as whatever readylift uses for rear. Suspension lately getting bumpy as hell (somewhat expected on 20s and 70 lb tires), but im thinking the shocks have a lot to do with it. So looking for the right length and some sort of really heavy duty shock for front and rear, the smoother the ride the better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.