DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
stay tuned . . . .
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like the title states.... i need the quickest and cheapest way to lower the rear end of a 2004 rc ram 1500. The front is kinda low and the rear needs to come down to match so's my dad's wife can get in and out of truck. dont think level kit will work. all answers appreciated.

·
stay tuned . . . .
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dunno.. that's why im asking. i have no idea about lowering. My dad said something about removing a leaf spring and something else. im justasking the experts. something quick we could do. if 100 is the quickest and cheapest as well as SAFEST then shackles it is. just trying to see which way we can go for FREE.99 first.

·
Registered
28,791 Posts
anthrHEMI said:
i dunno.. that's why im asking. i have no idea about lowering. My dad said something about removing a leaf spring and something else. im justasking the experts. something quick we could do. if 100 is the quickest and cheapest as well as SAFEST then shackles it is. just trying to see which way we can go for FREE.99 first.
Shackles are a great safe mod that will make a nice difference in the appearance of his truck. You can get the Ground Force shackles from slammed1 pre-greased and ready to install for about $85 I think, and then remove the overload leaf like your dad said, and it will sit almost perfectly level and wont cost much $$.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'll sale ya some ground force drop shackles and spring clamps I just took of mine??? I just wanted it lower.

·
stay tuned . . . .
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
anywhere i could download a diagram or something to Take and show him... Kinda like instructions or manual... he wants to see paperr work... Thanx guys

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
I don't think just leveling the rear is going to make it that easier to get in and out

Hell my wife is 71 years old 5'2" and has a 2002 QC and can get in and out no problem . Just use the grab bar

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.