DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wired the damn thing up last night and tested it in the driveway. Everything worked. Drove to work this morning and left it closed. So now I go out to show it off to a frien and NOTHING!!!!!!! :VHOT: :VHOT:

It's raining here but you'd better believe my but will be under there today trying to get it squared away.

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,990 Posts
****in chuck norris

·
6.1 FTW
2,307 Posts
I'm having a similar problem with my new (to me) DMH e-cutout. Does yours TRY to move? Can you hear the motor trying to move when you are pressing the switch? I think I may have mine a little bit binded by the way I installed it. I can hear it trying to move but it doesn't move. Or it will move sometimes but just a little. It worked fine just sitting next to the truck not installed.

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,990 Posts
pyrokid said:
What are you wiring?? What is it wired too? What is an e-cutout???
No disrespect, but if you have to ask those questions you probably won't be able to help him.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got it squared away. Checked all the damn wiring and it was solid. The cutout didn't come w/ torque specs for the bolts so I wrenched it on there pretty good w/ the crush gasket. I had the bolts too tight around the motor oin and it was not allowing it to move. While I was doing the re-wire I just cut out my cig lighter power altogether to ensure a good connection. Pics and Vid.

Switch Location:

Video:

Friend said it was bouncing debris off the ground onto him.

http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e303/PO-POMAX2K/?action=view&current=100_1519.flv

·
Dodge For Life
120 Posts
very nice.... sounds good....

·
Registered
852 Posts
RubberFrog said:
No disrespect, but if you have to ask those questions you probably won't be able to help him.

Hey man...non taken, but would it have been so much to ask as just to say exhaust cut-out? Sorry I was just trying to learn something....and never underestimate who you don't know....

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,990 Posts
sweet

·
6.1 FTW
2,307 Posts
Awesome dude thats what I thought your problem was. I did the same with mine. I need to losen up my bolts. I torqued those suckers on there with a fury!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.