DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had an electric exhaust cutout put on last week. Sounds mean as hell! But I must have thrown an o2 code cause my check engine light came on. I thought this was odd because the cutout is after the cats which is where I thought the sensors were. I haven't run a diagnostics yet because i haven't had time. But I was wondering if anyone could tell me why it would throw a code. Thanks

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what's the key trick and can I move the sensor before the cutout?

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
right on I'm gonna go try it right now thanks guys

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hmmm.... no luck with the key trick. Maybe I'm doing it wrong? And there doesn't seem to be another sensor past the cutout.?

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
here's what I got. (P2096 -- Post Catalyst Fuel Trim System Low Limit) Details...?

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok thanks for the help anyways. Damn this sucks though I hate that stupid light!!! What does fuel trim have to do with a cutout? somebody help

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no i didn't reset the pcm. how do i do that?

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hijack all you want. I'm gonna try to reset my pcm tomorrow. Thanks for all the help!!!

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
awesome guys. It worked great. Thanks for all the help. I'll have the pics in the library soon.

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
well i reset the pcm and it worked for about 2 days and now the light is back on. Im not sure what to do now. And if there is a post cat sensor the wire must be ran through the exhaust cause I can't see one. Not to be redundant but im stumped.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.