DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a picture of how the tensioner holds itself on the frame? The place I bought it put a new cable on, and did not put the tensioner on right. I see 2 3/16" holes in the bottom of the frame rail, a couple 1/2" holes as well as a few slots. I don't even know if it is in the right shape, it may be bent. I figured out my 4x4 light and they fixed the brakes for me. This is one bad mothertruck :D

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
I'll try to get you some pics of mine tomorrow if I have a chance before it gets dark! ;) I got a busy day tomorrow, but I should be home at some point in time.. lol

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks alot :cool: I'll be waiting ;)

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yhats Alright :cool: Haven't needed it yet :YO:

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
CaptainCummins said:
Yhats Alright :cool: Haven't needed it yet :YO:
LOL good thing your truck is an automatic! I use mine all the time! :cool:

Here is a pic of the right side framerail. I think this should cover it for ya.. all of the pics I took of the inside didnt come out. But if you need another shot, or something else explained, just let me know and I'll go investigate for ya! :rck:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
Oh man, you really need to "Clicky to make biggy" on that one. It looked much bigger in Paintshop... ;)

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Beautiful!! :D Thanks alot. It appears mine is no longer shaped like its supposed to be :SPIN: Thanks again

CC

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mine doesn't seem to want to work. I think I might cut a piece of cable, bolt it to the frame and attach the other end to the threaded tensioner. :IDEA:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.