DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Ramman
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my truck to the Dyno today to gat a baseline run.

In the next few months I’ll be adding

6.1 Cam
Torque converter
Headers
And a Supercharger

So I want to see the numbers as I add the parts.

I did 3 runs in near stock trim

Current mods

Viper Electric Fan
AirAid intake
Exhaust cutout
Super chips programmer set to 91

My readings Rear Wheel readings, on a 4X4 truck.

MAX TQ 313
MAX HP 282

AVG TQ 266
AVG HP 251

3’rd run printer did not print.

3’rd run was also a ¼ dyno run.
I clocked a 15.505 in the ¼

We may install the 6.1 cam tomorrow, I’m hoping my next dyno with the cam will net me an up my AVG by 20HP.

I want to reach 300+ HP on the Dyno before I add the supercharger. After the supercharger I would like to see 420, does that sound realistic?

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Well, I wouldn't say an intake, e-fan, superchips and cutout is close to stock trim. But when I read things like this, it makes me want to puke (not at you) but because these trucks lose WAY too much power through the driveline.

·
TRICK TURBO
3,865 Posts
Those are some of the best numbers i've seen for the mods.. You'l hit 300 with a cam and headers.. I hope..

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
300hp is definately doable with your mods. I made 307rwhp/351rwtq with just an intake, longtubes, cutout before the cat, and superchips...so you are right around the corner...who wants to bet on what I am making now with the 6.1 cam and e-fan installed??

Next question...who wants to pay for my dyno so we can confirm those numbers :D

·
TRICK TURBO
3,865 Posts
HEMI450HP said:
300hp is definately doable with your mods. I made 307rwhp/351rwtq with just an intake, longtubes, cutout before the cat, and superchips...so you are right around the corner...who wants to bet on what I am making now with the 6.1 cam and e-fan installed??

Next question...who wants to pay for my dyno so we can confirm those numbers :D
Matt i'm tryin to set up a dyno on the s.w side.. Gettin headers and spray then dyno day.. I got ya..

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
06ramhemi said:
Matt i'm tryin to set up a dyno on the s.w side.. Gettin headers and spray then dyno day.. I got ya..
I was just kidding...I can afford it. Just let me know when and I will be there. Also, I just got my drag shocks in tonight, so I am ready to hit Baytown again!!

·
Registered
841 Posts
450HP, that torque converter should have added u some RWHP also. prob around 20 from what ive read

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
don i think that you will deffinatly be at the 300 make once we get the cam done. it might be a peak number but you will see it. scan the dyon graph and post it when you get the chance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.