DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to replace the fog lamps on my Wife's Durango. There are a lot on ebay that all say they fit, but they all look different. Anybody out there have any reccomendations? I don't want to spend the money for what sounds like a good deal then get stuck with junk

Thnx, Scott

·
Keystoner
5,534 Posts
i picked up a set from wal-mart. I don't think they were more than $40. my old ones had heat cracks

·
WORLD'S GREATEST TRUCK
4,435 Posts
Scott, there's 2 styles depending on year, they mount differently and use different bulbs. The old style is right angle 893, the new are straight 898.
Rock, you have walmart fogs in your Keystone or they came new?

·
Keystoner
5,534 Posts
B1G BLEU said:
Rock, you have walmart fogs in your Keystone or they came new?
No ..... I have 3A racing in my keystone. I was referring to my old valance

·
Registered
84 Posts
can these be connected straight into the existing wiring, and if so how? i would really like to replace mine and use the switch already provided...

·
Keystoner
5,534 Posts
ou2mame said:
can these be connected straight into the existing wiring, and if so how? i would really like to replace mine and use the switch already provided...
as long as you go with the same bulb. If not you'll have to run another switch or splice em in

·
Banned
112 Posts
I never burn mine. 95% of the time they're not needed out here in Los Angeles CA. Besides can't realy afford to replace the bulbs cuz the moneys going into the tank.

rimfire,22

·
WORLD'S GREATEST TRUCK
4,435 Posts
Rimfire, don't you call 'em smog lights in LA?

·
Registered
152 Posts
B1G BLEU said:
:thatfunny LOL :thatfunny

·
Banned
112 Posts
B1G BLEU said:

B1G BLEU,

Actually our smog situations has improved compared to past conditions. You know as long as their's gas burning vehicles in L.A. we won't rid the area entirely of smog. Then we'll all start to get sick form the clean air!!! :)

Right now like I said I don't burn my lights cuz it's just another expense I have to deal with. In 2 weeks I still have my 51,000 mile service and hope it won't cost much. Gas price currently for Union 76/Conoco is $2.29 per gallon and wish really bad that it goes doen another 25 cents. Driving my Durango around is really taxing my pocket book so I'm doing all the tricks I can to get better gas mileage. This is in addition to NOT driving the "D" on the weekends.
Cross your fingers and hope.

rimfire,22

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.