Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,
Just purchased a 2002 SXT 5.9 4X4 with 35k miles for $14,000. Absolutely love it! The only emblems on it are the SXT's on each side. Would love to get the 5.9 and 4X4 decals for it. Does anyone know where to get them?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
FYI, the SXT only came with the 4.7.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
If your motor has a square air box on the top it's the 4.7. Round air hat, it's the 5.9.

I have to agree with the posts above, the 5.9L was not available in the SXT model. However, if that's what you have then you have a rare truck man!!! :D

·
2000 Durango R/T
1,065 Posts
But to answer your question, check with John (DurangoDude - he posted above), he had some custom emblems ordered for his.

By the way, if they told you it was the 5.9 at the dealer and it's the 4.7, there's some hell to be raised.

·
Backwoods Hillbilly
995 Posts
moparsupercenter.com has all the emblems. You may have to call them, but they do carry them.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Stretch is correct. I got custom domed emblems made from www.autotrimdesign.com. They may not be listed on their site, but if you give Michael Theinel a call, he'll hook you up with anything you need with the CORRECT dodge font.

Hope this helps!!

Attachments

·
Hummer Recovery Vehicle
6,250 Posts
yeah, the 4.7 is only available in the sxt's. i hope someone didn't rebadge an slt as an sxt........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.