DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale an air intake made up of 75% parts from Intense Performance.

This will work on 5.9 and 5.2 V8 motors only. Everything you see is new except the air hat, but that is in excellent condition.

Features a huge 3.5" pipe that is 2 feet long with a 90 degree bend in the middle. This is not a direct fit so it will need to be cut to size, (**easily** done using a Dremel). The pipe has been CermaChrome coated by Performance Coatings to reduce the amount of radiant heat transfered into the air stream and it will NOT rust.

The filter is a true S&B 9" Big Mouth that I had custom colored in blue. The blue couplings are made by Samco and are the thickest I've ever seen! There are four HEAVY DUTY pipe clamps included.

The air hat is a specially shaped design from www.360airintakez.com, and will provide smoother air flow into the throttle body. A longer valve cover breather hose is also included but a new "S" bolt will be needec.

$140 takes it, $12 shipping.

E-mail if interested or want more pics.

Thanks!!

Attachments

·
Registered
484 Posts
Questions about your IP system

Hi,

I have a 2000 R/T Durango and am interested in your IP system, however I have a couple of questions.

Why is it not an exact fit?
Other than the 360 airhat and the colored connectors, what else is different about it that makes it not an exact fit?
Is it upgradeable to a Stage III with ceramic housing?

Thanks

Mark

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.