DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know these are basically these are pretty much the same truck w/ the obvious being the exterior. I wanted to know if the exterior parts would be interchangeable, ie fenders, hood etc...

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
I'm pretty sure you'd have to do a full front end conversion not just pieces, like the fenders/hood/grill/bumper/rad supports, etc...

One guy up here kept telling me an Aspen is larger than a Durango... (He owns an Aspen) and I kept telling him.. Noooo they have the same frame, it's just cosmetic differences.. but Yes his Aspen is larger than a first Gen D... but not a Second Gen D... I was ---| |--- close to moving my D, parkingit next to his Aspen and saying "See you twit...."

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL! exactly its on the same frame, just like u said, cosmetically they're different. the Durango has the rugged look, while the Aspen has a more sophisticated appearance. yeah i figured if you change the fenders the hood n' grill have to be changed as well.

·
Power Aficionado
1,823 Posts
How's a guy supposed to think up a response when you have an avatar like that!???!!?

i haven't looked in person.... but I would guess the Aspen Grille and hood would fit on a 07+ Durango, with or without each other. :dunno: but not older than 07...

I don't see much difference in the fenders either...i must be missing something :D

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rangoneer, thanks on the avatar comment. i just wished she moved like on the other message boards that i belong to. i might have 2 do some investigating into that...LOL! well i have an '04 D, so i wondered if i took off both front fenders, hood & grill I wonder if i replaced it w/ Aspen parts, if it would work.

·
Power Aficionado
1,823 Posts
ahh...I see what you're getting at. I am of no help at this point. :D
I can get you all the part numbers, but as for dimensions and fit....I just don't know. I imagine it would have to be close at least.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Seeds, here is an avitar I like.....
I will leave it on for a while....

:D

·
Registered
1,370 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
clk my turn to squeeze!!!!!:rck::D i promise to not hurt either!:D

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
anyone make an any aftermarket grilles or pieces for the aspen yet?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.