DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Had 392.. Now.. LS2 GTO!!
4,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy up here at college thought that he could beat me in his chevy. So i took him up on his offer and after we got donw washing our trucks we finally got a red light. As he was there holdng the brake and his foot on the gas i was listing to music and not paying attetion b/c i knew i could take him no problem even if he does has all the mods he has. So when the light tured green i heard his tires rip and then i took of and all the way up to 65 i had about 20 feet on him. byw, his truck was a 350 on 33 with a cam and no cat flowmaster exhaust, chip, intake,and spacer.. Still no chance.. Just thought u guys would like to here this. Next person i want to race in my gf she has a mustang gt 97.. What do u think?

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Ramkid12 said:
What do u think?
I think I'm gonna move this thread to Street & Strip.:)

·
Registered
287 Posts
thats cool that you beat his truck, but keep wishing on the mustang gt...if it was 6cyl, then sure, but not a Gt....Just remeber you are driving a truck....theres no way in hell your truck can keep up with the mustang...what year is your truck? hemi? any mods?....good kill

·
Had 392.. Now.. LS2 GTO!!
4,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i have some mods. I have headers,cut-out,superchips,3:92 gears, K/N cold air, Heart throb exhaust( striaght pipe with resonated tips).Oh and soon to be no cat.. That is all for now living on a college buget..

·
Registered
287 Posts
interesting....but i still dont think it can take a mustang GT(unless its a Hemi)...you have nothing to loose, i would still go ahead and race...you have nothing to loose, on the otherhand, the mustang is suppose to be a sports car, and if it looses, well you have bragging rights...good luck

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Yeah, it is totally possible for a truck to beat a sports car, it is hard stock vs. stock though. good luck man

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.