DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Same thing that they do to all their cars. largest possible rims w/ low profiles. lowered, different grill, and custom interior. But still pretty cool!

·
Registered
49 Posts
man that looks like crap

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
I like EVERYTHING about it, except the rims! And I'm sure the rest of those mods will be available to the general public once the car goes on sale.

·
DFFL
1,219 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttt

·
Registered
162 Posts
Funny that you show that car..... 50 Cent just picked up his Charger (equiped with 22's) from the same dealership I bought my RT from, just yesterday. And I was just up there to inquire about a mesh grill for my RT, when the sales guys were making a big deal about him being there. They said they got in 4 on Sunday, and all of them were sold that same day. AMAZING.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I went up to the Thousand Oaks (California), Westokas Dodge at lunch today, and they had two Hemi Chargers on the lot (itching to be bought). One was black, with lots of electronic upgrades (selling for $34k-$35k including upgrades), and a vanilla one. I didn't check that one, as I didn't like the color. Also, after a little searching, I found these...

Attachments

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
dodgefan76 said:
man that looks like crap
Well, I agree: but not to that degree. It looks like some tuner craze slapped on an American vehicle. :mad:

Anyway...that look is for some black rapper dude wanting to mature. :thatfunny

Well...maybe I agree with you totally. :D

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hemi Pete said:
that look is for some black rapper dude wanting to mature.
Why the emphasis on "black rapper dude"?.... They come in all shapes, sizes and COLORS.

It's funny that when a white guy fixes up his car, it's called "CUSTOMIZING", but when a black or latino guy does it, he's "TRICKING IT OUT". And when a white guy puts chrome wheels on his car, he putting wheels on it. But when a black or latino guy does it, he's "BLINGITY-BLING-BLINGING". Why is that?

When a white guy maintains a comercial building, he's called an ENGINEER, but when a black or latino does the same job, he's a JANITOR or HANDY-MAN. The world works in strange ways.

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
ProfeZZor X said:
Why the emphasis on "black rapper dude"?.... They come in all shapes, sizes and COLORS.

It's funny that when a white guy fixes up his car, it's called "CUSTOMIZING", but when a black or latino guy does it, he's "TRICKING IT OUT". And when a white guy puts chrome wheels on his car, he putting wheels on it. But when a black or latino guy does it, he's "BLINGITY-BLING-BLINGING". Why is that?

When a white guy maintains a comercial building, he's called an ENGINEER, but when a black or latino does the same job, he's a JANITOR or HANDY-MAN. The world works in strange ways.
What color are you?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hemi Pete said:
What color are you?
It doesn't matter what color I am... In respect for other ethnicities (here in this melting pot we call America), I just don't project my ignorance by "brand-labeling" individuals based on their lifestyles or way of life.

I'm sure every white person isn't like Archie Bunker. Just like all latinos don't sell oranges on the side of the freeway, or blacks are pimps and drug addicts.

In your initial statement, the label "rapper" would have sufficed and adequately described that individual (50 Cent).

·
Registered
9 Posts
ProfeZZor X said:
It doesn't matter what color I am... In respect for other ethnicities (here in this melting pot we call America), I just don't project my ignorance by "brand-labeling" individuals based on their lifestyles or way of life.

I'm sure every white person isn't like Archie Bunker. Just like all latinos don't sell oranges on the side of the freeway, or blacks are pimps and drug addicts.

In your initial statement, the label "rapper" would have sufficed and adequately described that individual (50 Cent).
WELL SAID!!! Let's ;eave the racial stereotypes out of the conversations. I was a member of a different forum and that is why I left. What does stereotypes have to do with cars. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
ProfeZZor X said:

How many White rappers (or other kinda colors) are there when compared to the numbers of Blacks?

...and I was referring to the Black rapper who started the whole Dub style crap.

Get off of my back.

·
Registered
163 Posts
no need to get pissed. Nowhere in the forum have I seen that being PC is a must. I agree you shouldn't just slam someone but if you get your feelings hurt, get over it or leave. It's not that big of a deal. The world will not come to an end because someone gets offended. oh btw, I like the charger just not the 20 whatever rubber-band tires. uhh, I hate that. Are they supposed to be "low profile"? They are tires for God sakes. no need to make the rims bigger than the tires.

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.