·
Registered
3,048 Posts
That is awesome!!! :D
Nothing like having to replace four rear tires every month or two! :D

·
Registered
576 Posts
musta been practicing for the camera for a while, pretty cool though.

·
Registered
35,849 Posts
Would have been alot more impressive if that was dry roads. Wouldn't burn off too much tire doing it on wet roads like that.

·
Registered
26 Posts
DAMN!! All I can say is that *MF* can drive!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Wet Road's Or Not I Would Rather See A 8000# American Made Truck Sliding Around Than A 3000# High Pitched Jap, Piece Of S!!t Car. Yea, American Muscle

·
Registered
258 Posts
lol....too bad my posi doesnt like to hold the 40's locked or id show him how a 12v does it on 40's

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
BIGBADDODGE said:
Wet Road's Or Not I Would Rather See A 8000# American Made Truck Sliding Around Than A 3000# High Pitched Jap, Piece Of S!!t Car. Yea, American Muscle
Ditto!!! :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBADDODGE

AMEN!!!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Some one with a bombed truck and the driving skills should show up at one of those drifting events and show em how a 7000# truck can drift.

"Hey look out ricer, you might get sucked into my turbo and block my air flow." :rck:

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
NickBeek said:
Some one with a bombed truck and the driving skills should show up at one of those drifting events and show em how a 7000# truck can drift.

"Hey look out ricer, you might get sucked into my turbo and block my air flow." :rck:
That would be fun to watch.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.