DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to an exhaust shop the other day and noticed they made custom 6" chrome diesel tips work for 3" exhaust systems like our rams. Figured id get your thoughts on running a dual with my current AT3030 straight out the back. I know a lot of people arent fans of the straight out the back route but i thought it would look pretty sharp once i lift my truck and throw on the new feet. Dont hold back negative thoughts..

Mike

· Registered Confuser
6,355 Posts
6" tips? I knew a guy with 5" tips on his ford out the back and it looked hideous. i cant imagine what 6" would look like. no offense or anything, just not my cup o tea

· Registered
2,632 Posts
i think its too big. 4 inch tip max, but even thats kinda bleh. me personally, id do 3".

· 2010 SRT8 Challenger
12,645 Posts
might as well take a fire extinguisher, cut it in half and weld it up...6" tips are massive....im up in the air with either a 4" or 3.5" and cant imagine dual 6"

-i wouldnt man

· Registered
22,981 Posts
One of the guys has dual 5" tips hidden so you can just see them out the corners. Looks sick.

KB

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
KB112 said:
One of the guys has dual 5" tips hidden so you can just see them out the corners. Looks sick.

KB
Anyone know this guys name? Sounds like i should rethink my plan a little. Thanks for the heads up before i threw out the money.

· Premium Member
31,324 Posts
A six inch single stack on a diesel would look OK but not a gasser.

· Registered
494 Posts
HemiMagnum said:
6" tips are for diesels. Here are 2 pics of my 6" tip from my Cummins. It would look stupid on a gasser.
You've posted pictures before (I think it was you) and your spread is gorgeous. What a view! I live where it's just about flat is a level for 100 miles in all directions (Houston).

I'm jealous.

· Registered
9,272 Posts
im jelous. i want to be there. i have a 6" tip...i also have a cummins!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.