DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im trying to decide to lower it now later after winter and if i do it later ill do the performance mods now and then lower it when its ready!
i wanted to keep it high for now for the snow just in case since it is a 4x4
what do you all think?

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
I say LIFT IT now and drop it when its a 2WD :D

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha nah thats alright
i dont wanna lift a daytona
i want this to be the street truck
i got it cause it was the only one to get that was that color i love and it was 4x4 for some snow

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
lol :D I hear ya.You should drop it after winter.No use in going through snow low and ten getting stuck and probably ruining your bumper:D

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah thats what i was thinking
so i guess ill get the good ol go fast mods first haha and wait for the damn snow to get outta here!

your truck looks good too man
what kind of hids are you using? the mcgullochs?

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
geterdone04 said:
yeah thats what i was thinking
so i guess ill get the good ol go fast mods first haha and wait for the damn snow to get outta here!

your truck looks good too man
what kind of hids are you using? the mcgullochs?
Thanks bro.But I am planning a HUGE make over in about 1-2 weeks.I have soo much shit arriving :D Yeha I have both on headlights and fogs.They are 8000K's.10000K's seemed too blue.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice i was thinking about getting them but i will someday when i wanna spend 315 for them
im used to spending 215 for hids:) but my old car didnt have the problem the ram does so who knows
ill have my headers and cutout and 2'' shackles and headlights and foglights coming this week hopefully:) damn ive only had the truck for a week intakes already made for the ram air

good luck with your stuff

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
geterdone04 said:
nice i was thinking about getting them but i will someday when i wanna spend 315 for them
im used to spending 215 for hids:) but my old car didnt have the problem the ram does so who knows
ill have my headers and cutout and 2'' shackles and headlights and foglights coming this week hopefully:) damn ive only had the truck for a week intakes already made for the ram air

good luck with your stuff
lol It shows you didn't waste any time on the mods lol.I see HID kits going on ebay for less than 200 bux now might wanna check em out they look descent.What kinda Fog lights are you getting? Didn't they come with your truck?

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah fogs are on my truck but im just getting the headlight and fog light bulbs
they are farenheidts(spelling)
100/80 watts really white so they will do for now until i save more money up
yeah the 215 was from nissanclub.com group buy i was on, had them in the headlights and the fogs worked and looked awesome i had the 6000k kits

i had an 04 dodge ram 5.7 last year and had a lot of mods so i gotta get back to that and more :rck:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2215844 my old page

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
CRMRAM said:
Thanks bro.But I am planning a HUGE make over in about 1-2 weeks.I have soo much shit arriving :D Yeha I have both on headlights and fogs.They are 8000K's.10000K's seemed too blue.
:IDEA: I think I know Tony. :D

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
I would go ahead with the performance mods now and wait till after winter to drop it.

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,864 Posts
CRMRAM said:
lol It shows you didn't waste any time on the mods lol.I see HID kits going on ebay for less than 200 bux now might wanna check em out they look descent.What kinda Fog lights are you getting? Didn't they come with your truck?
Does this leave any red goodies that might be able to update my truck a lil?

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
maka said:
Does this leave any red goodies that might be able to update my truck a lil?
lol a hood but I dont know if your gonna want a stock hood :D.

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
Geterdone04, if you lower it now what do you plan to do about next winter?

·
09 HEMI
5,964 Posts
Exactly.. Are you going to lift her up every winter? I wouldnt think so. So just do it now and start turning heads!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
Yeah I can your dilema :D.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
4x4s dont get super low with a 2/4. Its less drop than a 2/4 on a 2wd truck. You should be just fine.

KB

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.