DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just lost power to drivers side door lock and sliding door behind drivers seat. Passenger door unlocks and sliding door on passenger side works. I looked at fuses and they look okay. Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
682 Posts
The circuitry involved in your troubleshooting could vary greatly from year to year. Share the year, make, & model of your vehicle or nobody can give you any real help.

·
Registered
981 Posts
I just lost power to drivers side door lock and sliding door behind drivers seat. Passenger door unlocks and sliding door on passenger side works. I looked at fuses and they look okay. Any help would be appreciated
Hi Hornet12,
If you're thinking you'd like to have this looked at by the dealer, let us know. We're available via direct message and can help with this process.

Rob
Dodge Cares

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sorry 2010 Grandcaravan not sure the size of the engine
You can start by checking the wire harness that moves back and forth under the step plate. I had to have the dealer replace mine because there were several open wires in that harness.. Open the door and check every inch of the harness for breaks in the wires.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts