DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· If only I had more $$$
3,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would start this post hoping those with info would be able to let others know what tuners are available right now for the 02-08 DR hemi's,.. and which ones have yet to upgrade their tuners with updatability programs or full blown new module releases.

I have seen all these post saying stuff like when is Diablo ready, will my SC work will a '83 buick,..<--joke for the anal,.. I have an Edge Juice, will it work with my hemi,.. etc, etc.

This post might go unaccounted for,.. but maybe I could use it for my own info. The 'ol mighty dollar is burning a hole in my pocket, either I am getting ready for an Xmas present,.. OR do I/we have to wait till next year and get a birthday present?

· Registered
13,585 Posts
I think you have to wait for a birthday present....as far as I know the only real tuner that gives decent results is SC.

The question is what do you want the tuner to do for you?

· If only I had more $$$
3,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Edited my post...

What I am getting at,.. is what at this point is available to 06+ hemi's, which companies support, and which ones will support in the near future,..

· If only I had more $$$
3,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
On the SC site it shows the screen offering,

Performance <--gain some ponies
Economy<--used for saving gas on long non haul trips??????????????????
Tow<--How does this differ from my tow/haul mode on my truck already???????
Stock<--sell explanatory

I am thinking that I may go with SC, cause I am not a track groupie, but an average Joe that wants a little more,..

Ideas,..

· If only I had more $$$
3,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Found a supplier on Ebay offering free shipping to Canada, going to bother some of our site supporters to see if I can get my way ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.