DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting a stereo for my truck here real soon. I really really really want to keep my factory deck. But I have a feeling I will want to upgrade to an aftermarket HU. My problem is that I can not stand a single DIN in the factory 06+ factory space. With the half moon indentions just looks stupid IMO.

I was thinking, if I get a NAV bezel - is there a head unit that will fit into that space perfectly??! Any pics of a NAV 06+ with a double din would nice to see.. post them up.. :rck:

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
all double din aftermarket hu's fit into the factory NAV bezel. No pics from me......but rest assured you can do it!

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
the factory nav bezel is not a perfect match....You have to get an installation kit that has the trim ring. But that is no different than needing a trim ring for a single din in an 02-05 dash.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
^^^^^
that seems to be a good price too, for the radio, nav bezel and install kit

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,990 Posts
he sold it on ebay

·
Registered
32 Posts
hey guys, the guy who bought my z1 didnt need the wiring harness/nav bezel/trim piece so i've got all of that. all three are yours for $125 shipped if you want. PM me for more info. thanks, hope everyone has a good weekend.

Brandon :tup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
wow, that looks a little outta place in an other wise gray dash. its definately bold for sure! i went satin black thats textured that matched the hvac controls texture.

·
NoMoreMoney
294 Posts
Heres mine

·
Registered
712 Posts
wow, that looks a little outta place in an other wise gray dash. its definately bold for sure! i went satin black thats textured that matched the hvac controls texture.

Not for long...the whole interior is getting glassed, painted, and/or sude.

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,990 Posts
Rescues dash looks terrific in the context of his whole paint scheme, but definately not a good fit for a stock truck.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.