DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 279 Posts

·
bród na nÉireannach
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have a rant on another thread and it seems that a few others feel the same way about people touching there trucks.

So, here's the Don't TOUCH my truck Club....

Any one else sick and tired of people setting things on it, touching it, or doing anything else to your truck with out your Permission or Expressed written consent here is the club...

Don't TOUCH my truck Club....

·
Big Green
8,318 Posts
Most people know not to set nything on my truck maybe it is my personna

·
bród na nÉireannach
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I worked as a autotech in Florida, long story short there was a party in the bay and i was working on a 08 Ford Or Dodge can't remember, but it had a hard top tonnaeu cover. The gm was in the bay two other managers and like half the crew. I was in the cab happen to get out, and see 5 pop cans, three plates, and a tub of ice cream along with like two people leaning on it. I yelled " What the F$&$ are you doing, get the hell off this truck. It's not a F$^&#( picnic table, have some respect" I was wrote up for misconduct...some people don't have common sence. The truck was black and i had a hell of a time getting the rings off the back of the truck since it was so hot out that day and the trucks black...

Well its started...

#2 Elliotcarlose
#3 Slims

long as you guys want it those are your numbers...

Welcome to the Don't TOUCH my Truck Club...

put it in your sig..

·
Registered
452 Posts
I'm in too. Number 4?

·
Getting my life back!
945 Posts
give me a number!!!!!!

·
bród na nÉireannach
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome 97 Red Ram your number 4....
you got it Slims your number 3....

in a response to your 2ft round bar black taped, my lead installer had something i have no idea it was around foot to foot and half long, black tapped with wheel weights washers and a few other things taped in it, weighed like 14pounds....

·
bród na nÉireannach
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Make you a deal DodgethisRam...I've been waiting on my Blue Truck club Member Number ;)

#2 Elliotcarlose
#3 Slims
#4 97_Red_ram
#5 DodgethisRam

Welcome everyone to the Don't TOUCH my Truck Club

·
Registered
89 Posts
add me please.

the first day back at school with my new truck only two days old my friends came and wrote on the windows and taped plastic bags on the mirrors. well was furious at them ended up beating their *sses:5191beatdeadhorse: and got sent to iss for a week but it was worth it to teach them not to touch my truck. hasn't happened again:D

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
God have mercy on the person who gets between me and my truck... been two years since I've seen it and heads will roll.

Add me to the list... but my #'s 00.

·
Getting my life back!
945 Posts
Make you a deal DodgethisRam...I've been waiting on my Blue Truck club Member Number ;)
[/B]

ok 2dollabond you now have a number in the blue truck club!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Count me in.

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
Yeah, count me in! Here are some of the "things" I have seen attacking my truck!!!

(LOL - all are photochopped by George)

:crazy:

Attachments

·
bród na nÉireannach
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I would like to welcome the following new members Bubba_hemi, Corn388, Andy360, Cmns2500, 0212353, to the Don't TOUCH my Truck Club...Below are your following numbers..And yes cmns2500, I would hate to break a what seems to be tradition on your club numbers lol.....#2500 is all you.

#00 Bubba_Hemi
#2 Elliotcarlose
#3 Slims
#4 97_Red_ram
#5 DodgethisRam
#6 Corn388
#7 Andy360
#8 0212353
#2500 cmns2500

Don't TOUCH my Truck Club #

·
Cotton
1,421 Posts
I would like to join as well. Even though the paint on my Durango isn't exactly Cherry I still hate it when people lean on it,open their doors into it, and the worst (because it happens the most) is when people run their empty shopping carts into it.:mad:

·
bród na nÉireannach
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome Beatnikfink, please take your number #9....

Yeah my paints chipped pretty good on the hood and roof, Haven't decided if im keeping it blue or going to go another color. But I understand your pain, i've had a few people ask me whats the difference its chipped who cares if we are sitting or leaning on it. I simply ask them, well you since you have a scratch or zit on your face all ready, you wouldn't mind me adding a few more dents, or colors to it would you....nothing is said much after that.....

Welcome to Don't TOUCH my Truck Club

·
Registered
571 Posts
I'll take a number and dont touch my &@#%ing truck! I got pissed just reading your rant.

1 - 20 of 279 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.