DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ttruxxx's leveling kits are $319, chassis tech is $73, dont buys either one, call full throttle suspensions and order your torsion key leveling kit for only $$150, tis the best one you cant get, stronger than stock, and waaaaayyyy cheaper that truxxxx

·
Registered
130 Posts
thanks now i can afford to level my truck

·
Registered
199 Posts
or you could just buy the chassis tech keys for $73

I haven't heard ONE complaint about the CT keys even though they are half the price of FT.

Good try at marketing for FT suspensions... ;)

·
Tape On
829 Posts
Or you can crank the torsian bars 4 turns or so and get an alignment, which you'll need anyways.

·
2012 Texas Ram Express
4,220 Posts
yeah, what 67cuda said!!, thats what i did, and all for 60 bucks and thats with alignment.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
i have the chassic tech keys, i was going to pick up the fts keys, but i found these chassic tech keys for a good price and they are a better deal den the fts keys

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
Full Throttle is a shady company and they're not known for their quality, be wary

·
5,089 Posts
RAJ, your front end fell out of your truck, and that's normal for Full Throttle

and, you managed to talk to someone on the phone, in that situation, you were the exception, not the rule

if you buy from full throttle your chances are 50/50 that either you'll be better off burning the money for the energy it produced, or the other option, getting it and wishing you had gone with something else

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
i dont have a fullthrottle kit, i have a whiplash kit, if i had a fullthrottle kit it would of never happened, you cant really say anything about something you never had(not trying to sound rude)

·
5,089 Posts
know why I never had it? cus after the 3 months it took them to ship it to me, it was of such bad quality I couldn't put it on my truck and drive down the road without it being a liability to the lift shop

and, Whiplash/Full Throttle is the same company

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
no they are not, at first they were, but now they are two different companys, fullthrottle kits are so sweet, the HD kits for a dodge are just sweet, i did a HD 12"kit on a chevy, im 19 and my buddy was working on the kit with me and it only took us a day to get the truck done, fullthrottle has good product, and they have kits ready to ship they get out to your house in a day but we pick them up from the shop, and Joey the guy who does the sales is a real cool guy and helps you out with everything you need.

·
5,089 Posts
dunno how come he likes you, but us without connections don't get that treatment

we get voice-mails that aren't answered, and when you do manage to talk to someone they have no information, are very rude, and get off the phone at the first possible chance they have

and, if their HD DOdge kit is so sweet, how come the welds, cuts, and hardware was such bad quality on mine?

I have actual experience with them, you don't

·
Bushwacker!
2,787 Posts
i can't see putting that full throttle and whiplash offroad. i've seen them on pickups before and i know if i took them to the rocks here in colorado they would fall apart.

i'm assuming you put a 12" kit on a chevy hd ifs pickup? no way could a quality kit be put on in a day for an ifs.

mike

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
if you go that big you need a solid front axle swap. strong opinion, but weak IFS

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
i think the fullthrottle kits are really good, has anyone seen their new kits? im talking about the stuff from this year, kits are so soild, the welds are clean, i have a chevy kit brand new sitting in the back of my truck that is going on a truck 2day, i dont know you guys like your brands and if i had money to buy a new kit i would get a fullthrollte kit, you have your opinions on whats good and i have mine.

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
RAJ said:
you have your opinions on whats good and i have mine.
at least we both agree on one thing right. i guess time will only tell...but didnt yours already fail? sure it got replaced, but should it have even had to be replaced. i mean it wasnt even a lil piece, it was a major part. but again, stick with your brands, push your brands, and ill buy mine once and not have to worry about it again, or being stranded with my torsion bars laying on the ground

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
geez, imagine if it had been a full throttle or a whiplash kit. forget the tractor, bring the crusher. haha

1 - 20 of 130 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.