DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
******* SPACESTATION
5,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find a dog barrier and a floor cover for an 06 Durango Limited?

I am looking for a floor mat I can place over the rear cargo and 3rd row (folded flat) seat area, to keep the dog paws and hair off the floor and upholstery.

I am also looking for a dog barrier, or some type of wall, that will keep the dogs in the rear area. I don't want to drill, and would prefer some type of clamp system.

If anyone can post some pics or a link it would be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Here's a pic I took last night of mine. I'm not sure how much it cost because it was included when I bought my D. Lol it was the one thing I demanded as a term of purchase.... I'm sure it's not expensive though.

·
******* SPACESTATION
5,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, I'll see if I can find one for a reasonably price.
So far I have found a Husky liner that covers the cargo + 3rd row while it's folder flat for $75.

·
******* SPACESTATION
5,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Found the one you have, it's made by Dee Zee and costs $200.
I'll keep looking, may end up getting a universal fit, or whip out the welder & rivet gun and fab one from some tubing then get it powder coated or painted.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Go to Ebay and type in dog barrier, they start at about 9.99 and go up from there. Most seemed to be about 19.99 though.

·
******* SPACESTATION
5,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.