DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Looks good, your truck is coming along why in such a short time...Can't wait to see it on Saturday....

·
Banned
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
keven said:
Looks good, your truck is coming along why in such a short time...Can't wait to see it on Saturday....
Its still going back to the body shop on monday they said they would get it right this time.

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
The truck looks real good, I am surprised at how many people are changing thier trucks from SLT's to Sport's.... Why did you guys buy SLT's?

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
If you saved money even after the change, then that's a pretty good reason :tup:

·
HEMI
916 Posts
one short of said:
Before And After Pics
looks nice i want to do that to mine but mine is white. if you dont mind me asking how much for the hardware and where ya get it?

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Having seen it in person yesterday, I think it looks great. I was really surprised when you look closely at the bumper insert that every other row is painted. It really looks like a perfect match for the factory billet grille. Nice work! :tup:

·
Banned
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
FreeLantz said:
Having seen it in person yesterday, I think it looks great. I was really surprised when you look closely at the bumper insert that every other row is painted. It really looks like a perfect match for the factory billet grille. Nice work! :tup:
THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT. I THINK THE 20 MINUTES OF LABOR WAS WORTH IT

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Now it need some blacked out headlights on the front!

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Yo OSO, do you still have the Chrome bumper?

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Which bumper insert is that by the way. Great job of painting the rows so it matches. Gives me a great idea!

KB

·
Registered
4,228 Posts

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Big Boi said:
Henry, check out the 2nd pic he posted. Click it and you will see he painted every other bar on the billet bumper insert. So now the spacing matches the factory grill spacing. See qoutes below.

FreeLantz said:

one short of said:
THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT. I THINK THE 20 MINUTES OF LABOR WAS WORTH IT

KB

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.