DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I was talking with this guy who is about to own his own tint shop and is willing to tint our trucks at a good price and at any darkness you want. it also comes with a lifetime warranty.

I need to know if at least five people are willing. I'm sure we could get a HELL of a deal. I'll also post this in the 3g General section. I am more than positive that this will be a super deal. I'll start it off.

1. Magnumpower (i'm gonna take off all my tint and redo it)

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought I got an email saying tajm responded as well.

He's in Denham Springs. For a QC truck, probably about $120, less for an RC. If more than a few people decide they want to do it, maybe a little cheaper.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just got the word, QC trucks $120 (and I'm assuming cars cause I told him my friend has an Audi and he said $120). RC trucks $90..that's for the front two windows and back window.

·
Registered
837 Posts
what state is this taking place in?

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my bad, i copied it straight from my thread in the regional section and forgot to add that part. it's Louisiana.. specifically, near Denham Springs

·
DR
990 Posts
next time I might be able to get to denham springs is 3rd or 4th week next month

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok so updated list...

1) Magnumpower
2) Tajm
3) Slims
4) possibly BigKRaul

anybody else wanna jump in this?
We also need to pick a weekend to go. I'm leaning towards the second weekend, but let me know.

·
Banned
470 Posts
i just need my windshield done let me know how much

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
what shop is it?

if he is still gonna offer those prices come march i may be in....but it wont be my truck (if thats cool). i may get my girlfriends bmw tinted for her birthday, lol. she needs it bad...

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well he's signing the papers for the shop on Sunday. He told me the reason he can do it so cheap is because he has a computerized machine that cuts out the tint to exactly the right size. I'll send you a PM

·
slims
1,149 Posts
ill do my truck and my g/fs truck so i count as 2.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok so who can make it this saturday? I think thats the 7th of March...Please let me know as soon as you can. For those of you that went to the meet a few weeks ago, he told me the shop is like 3 miles or so from hooters.

also, this is IMPORTANT...I need to know what % tint you want. He needs to know to make sure he has enough tint for all of us.

·
slims
1,149 Posts
i can too.

·
Beware the Underbite!!!
6,704 Posts
if it was closer to houston, i might be up for it, but im not going to drive 4 hours there and back just for that, thanks anyway for the invite

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey guys...if any of ya'll are hesitant on what % tint you want to go with, I made this thread and hopefully some people will post soon so whoever needs to get an idea can look there. I'm kinda undecided between 10% and 15%..probably 15% tho. I'm excited guys! It's going to be like a mini-meet! I'll make sure to bring the camera :)

·
DR
990 Posts
ok so who can make it this saturday? I think thats the 7th of March...Please let me know as soon as you can. For those of you that went to the meet a few weeks ago, he told me the shop is like 3 miles or so from hooters.

also, this is IMPORTANT...I need to know what % tint you want. He needs to know to make sure he has enough tint for all of us.
if im good to go, 15%

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.