DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am down to 3 mufflers i can get 2 1 chamber imcos 2 1 chamber flows or 2 spintech prostreets but i can get the imcos for the price of 1 of the others does anyone have any sound clips of one of these mufflers on a hemi

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok i need some help im going to order my mufflers here in a few minuets and im down to two the spintech prostreets or the one chamber flow i could use some input asap oh yeah i want the louder of the 2

·
Banned
7,195 Posts
The 1 chambers might be too much flow for the truck resulting in loss of torque (lots of it). I'm assuming you're going to true dual your truck since you're going with 2 mufflers??

·
Banned
7,195 Posts
so you are going true duals correct?
Also you want really loud. Flowmaster Super 40's are pretty much same as the original 40's (slim to none difference) and spintechs are pretty much same as the original 40's. If I wanted loud i'd get 2 original 40 series and be done with. oh, btw, you're going to have a lot of drone.

since i'm not the the type that wants raspy or loud all the time I'd go with two dynomax super turbo mufflers. It's a straight through design like magnaflows and a lot quieter than chambered mufflers like flowmaster/spintech. Ever seen inside of a spintech muffler? not too impressive.
Soon I'm going with DHM Electronic Cutouts on my stock exhaust system. That'll be really LOUD.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.