DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the 03 hemi have a distributor cap and coil?

·
Mopar Madman
135 Posts
No!

·
Red Trucker
2,584 Posts
Not even close. I see all the work done in your sig, did you do it all (or most of it) yourself? The reason I ask is if you did, that would mean you are pretty knowledgable/mechanically inclined, which makes me wonder what led you to this question.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol, i did all the bolt on stuff, i dont know why i asked i jsut didnt know

·
Red Trucker
2,584 Posts
I figured you would've noticed. At any rate, no distributor, just coil on plug. Better coil on plug after '06.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I figured you would've noticed. At any rate, no distributor, just coil on plug. Better coil on plug after '06.
Ummm.... '06's have coil on plug - I have one.

·
Thread Derailer
1,854 Posts
He said better coil on plug in 06+

·
Registered
2,243 Posts

·
Red Trucker
2,584 Posts
basta*ds. :D

That would be nice

I wonder if there is a way to "modify" an earlier year for this
Yup. You can buy a whole kit from Henson or source your own parts. This is a mod I have had the parts to do for awhile just haven't gotten around to doing it. Weed has pretty good pictures in his album.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Is that Henson Motorsports? Says it doesn't exist or something anymore:huh: Do you have a link to the kit? That would be sweet to get rid of all the wires!

·
Red Trucker
2,584 Posts
Is that Henson Motorsports? Says it doesn't exist or something anymore:huh: Do you have a link to the kit? That would be sweet to get rid of all the wires!
Looks like their whole site is down. They used to list them on ebay as well, keep an eye out, they make too much $$ for the site to be down for long.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.