DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
381 - 400 of 400 Posts

·
Devil's Advocate
8,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #388
if anybody is interested and willing to pick it up, I have a DodgeTalk banner from when we use to do the local meets. It's yours if you wanna try and get something started. I have pm'd FreeLantz and if he don;t want to pay for the shipping to return it, then it's yours. Text me at 863-289-4429, I never get on here anymore.

·
AROD'S TRUCK
4,410 Posts
So why don't we do things anymore? I don't understand other forums are still getting together and doing events, shows, gtgs etc.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I Agree ^^ last GTG i went to was lie 3 years ago at OSW and i drove from NF to go to it

·
Registered
626 Posts
R they doing the open track day?

·
Devil's Advocate
8,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #394
Hey guys I bought another Mopar, a White 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. If anyone is interested in trail riding let me know.

·
Rookie
708 Posts
Just checking in from good ole Tampa over here (originally from Hollywood, FL). Can't believe it took me this long to find this thread/page lol

·
Devil's Advocate
8,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #396
Anybody have a hook up at 4 wheel parts in Orlando? I'm about to buy some tires and wheels and want a good deal

·
voo doo 1 I am buggin out
6,355 Posts
Anybody have a hook up at 4 wheel parts in Orlando? I'm about to buy some tires and wheels and want a good deal
If you cant get a good deal - I am pretty sure they will price match as long as you bring them the info when you do the purchase - including shipping.

I know 4 wheel parts is kinda pricey but I think there is a 4 wheel parts jamboree coming to the Orange County Convention center in August if I am not mistaken so if you wait you might get a better deal there.

Truck and Jeep Fest
Orlando Orange County Center
August 11-12, 2012

·
Ram 4.7L Yellow Jacket
595 Posts
Hey im in South Fl area but would like to join, i've been wanting to join something like this where everyone meets up and wouldn't mind driving up to the orlando area now and then

·
AROD'S TRUCK
4,410 Posts
Hey im in South Fl area but would like to join, i've been wanting to join something like this where everyone meets up and wouldn't mind driving up to the orlando area now and then
PM'ed you

381 - 400 of 400 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.