DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 400 Posts

·
Devil's Advocate
8,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone! This is our DodgeTalk Central Florida Chapter Member sign-up thread. If your in the Central Florida area (anywhere from St. Augustine to Naples), add yourself to the running count which I will keep updated in this post. Then just like all the other DT chat thread clubs, add "DodgeTalk Central Florida Chapter Member #__" to your signature with a hyperlink back to this thread, that way everytime you post in any thread, it's like free advertising for us. This is only a sign-up thread, most of our chatting is in other threads that are linked below, were we discuss get togethers, meet and greets, events, etc. We mostly consist of Dodge truck owners in the Orlando area, but every one with a Mopar in Florida is welcome to join us. My name is Charlie, and I am more than willing to help you with anything you might need. My contact information is listed below, once you have gotten your member number, please private message or email me with your DT handle, name, email address, what your driving, and a number I can reach you at if you don't mind. Don't worry, I'm not gonna send you constant junk mail or anything, I just want to get some contact information to inform everyone of upcoming meets.

My contact information:
Charlie aka 05DodgeDakota
[email protected]
(863) 289-4429
DodgeTalk Central Florida Chapter Member #1

Here is the link to the thread where you will find most of our chatting and discussion of ideas for future meets:

Orlando GTG thread
http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=225310

Here are our offical meet threads:

Upcoming Central Florida Meets: Jan. 10th and 30th, Feb. 13th
http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233140

Upcoming Central Florida Meets: March 8th and April 5th
http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238157

Also here are some other threads that you can find alot of Florida Member activity in:

What Part Of Florida Are You From?
http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74378

Orlando and Treasure Coast Cruises List
http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233683

Central Florida Trails
http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=225084

Lakeland, Florida DT Muddin' GTG w/ pics!!
http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234755&highlight=Lakeland+GTG

Orlando Speedworld Dragway Schedule January - March 2009
http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233682

Current Member List:

#1 - 05DodgeDakota - Chapter Event Coordinator
#2 - schawks73 - Chapter CEO
#3 - sherdep
#4 - eatsleepdrivesc - Chapter VP
#5 - Carrolls Ram - Chapter Photographer
#6 - JohnMcD348
#7 - Shambo
#8 - AER_DAVID
#9 - ultimate ram
#10 - chad1972
#11 - sixpkbee
#12 - JBoze
#13 - 6pakattack
#14 - UberRam (PthPndr)
#15 - bttfman1and3
#16 - ramit58
#17 - danitolaboy
#18 - Joe E
#19 - Rickster33
#20 - sudnit
#21 - loonytun
#22 - VA4MEDS
#23 - 07rchemi
#24 - HEMIFireFighter
#25 - fittin
#26 - ehersh101
#27 - Prax_s_Ram
#28 - Heap1500SLT
#29 - Bill3491
#30 - z3ro
#31 - Qfsurf
#32 - fasthemiram05
#33 - Mutt
#34 - slAmArAm
#35 - mikegronholz
#36 - Big Boi
#37 - Shadow Quad Cab
#38 - Smurfette
#39 - Proshop
#40 - SmokeyBones
#41 - opiethetileman

#69 - hemidogg

#98 - rammit98

#211 - Grant211

#666 - timstoy

#00 - xxmikehammerxx

·
voo doo 1 I am buggin out
6,355 Posts
shcawks73 - Florida Chapter Member #2
sherdep - Florida Chapter Member #3

·
Devil's Advocate
8,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I forgot to reserve #2 for David.

·
6,355 Posts

·
Devil's Advocate
8,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
#4 - eatsleepdrivesc
#5 - Carrolls Ram

·
Devil's Advocate
8,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Also I'm in the process of inquiring about customized DT Stickers for our chapter, stand by for more details!

·
6,355 Posts
Also I'm in the process of inquiring about customized DT Stickers for our chapter, stand by for more details!
i'm sorry but I wont be putting one on my truck :thatfunny ... what happens on Dodgetalk stays on Dodgetalk

·
Devil's Advocate
8,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's cool I dont have any stickers on my truck, not even badges but I though I might make an execption and I figured that many others will want them.

·
Very Niiiice! :)
4,471 Posts
I have a dodgetalk sticker in my truck ive had since someone passed them out in 2006 i believe lol Im not a big fan of stickers either but who knows, maybe if I have a central florida one i might put them on the bottom corners of my back window :dunno:

btw Thanks matt for the reservation lol

Looks good Charlie, It totally up to you but your email and phone are totally optional, never seen that done before but if you dont mind that info available on the net like this than by all means, good work!

once you have gotten your member number, please private message or email me with your DT handle, name, email address, what your driving, and a number I can reach you at if you don't mind.
Im not sure if this will scare anyone away, i mean as of now, some people have no idea who anyone is on here so giving that information might be a bit much... maybe we could just setup the meets and stuff and you could use the DT names and emails (from user profile) and once we meet up, we can pass around a notepad and have people write it down so they know your not just some crazy spammer or stalker guy ya know?

either way its optional i guess since there is noone pointing a gun to their head, so if you feel comfortable, send it to him (i have met with Charlie on several occasions and I vouch for him 100%) and most people know me on here so they know if i think hes good, hes good...

Keep up the good work, I am getting really excited man!

-David

·
Devil's Advocate
8,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ya I just figured that if something happened and say a meet got cancelled or something, I would have a way to get the word out. I don't mind putting my email and phone out there, I just dont put out my street address or any thing like that. I can change emails and phone number easy if I ever had too. Your right, giving me the information is tottaly optional, but it would make things easier. If everyone thinks the sticker is a dumb idea, I'll just not do it. I think it's a good way to get the word out to people who aren't on these forums. I'm getting excited too man, I have high hopes for this! Didn't you have some kind of club before? I though I could remember you had an avatar with the name of it in there? Anyways enought chat, I think we should keep that in the other thread lol.

·
Average Guy
2,632 Posts
I'm here. You got my number so call me if you need any help with stuff local, keep me posted. I'll do what I can do.

·
Registered
218 Posts
O.K. what is my number?

·
Devil's Advocate
8,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
#6 JohnMcD348
#7 Shambo

·
Registered
218 Posts
Thank you!!!!

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Being in the treasure coast area I don't know if I qualify but I'll still visit at some of your gtg's from time to time.Thanks, David

·
Devil's Advocate
8,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You qualify just fine

#8 is yours if you want it

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
8- It is!

·
Devil's Advocate
8,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
#8 - AER_DAVID

btw what happened to the rest of you DT name?

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
#8 - AER_DAVID

btw what happened to the rest of you DT name?
Iv'e been wanting to shorten it for a long time ?????
@bells is part of my em address just never got around to it.

·
Devil's Advocate
8,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Don't forget that our first meet is this Saturday!

1 - 20 of 400 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.