DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
hemi1569 said:
DUDE YOU NEED TO GET A EFFING LIFE AND POST ON YOUR CHEBBIE WEBSITE. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT YOUR 5.3 AND HOW FAST IT IS. AND ANY REAL PERSON WOULD STAY ON THEIR OWN FU$*ING WEBSITE THAT HAS THEIR OWN BRAND OF TRUCKS
Nice, straight to the point and tell it like it is.

Originally Posted by 5.3AlmnBlk
Any real person or mechanic will say CHEVY and GMC are one of the best trucks out there.
You're out of line. You just insulted every Dodge owner (saying we're not real people). We don't need to hear that kind of crap on this forum. -- Get Lost!

·
Silverado SS
1,154 Posts
hemi1569 said:
DUDE YOU NEED TO GET A EFFING LIFE AND POST ON YOUR CHEBBIE WEBSITE. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT YOUR 5.3 AND HOW FAST IT IS. AND ANY REAL PERSON WOULD STAY ON THEIR OWN FU$*ING WEBSITE THAT HAS THEIR OWN BRAND OF TRUCKS

you know we have about 5 dodge guys on our web site...keeping us all honest(one i know is a member here "hemiramon20s" it think. So please cut us some slack, we are not hear to start anything, or offend anyone, just share what we know about chevy trucks and the experiances that we have.

Brad

·
Sleeper in The Making
1,696 Posts
I think it was more directed toward the other guy and not you since you seem to genuinley talk and try to help.

·
Registered
724 Posts
you know we have about 5 dodge guys on our web site...keeping us all honest(one i know is a member here "dodgeramon20s" it think. So please cut us some slack, we are not hear to start anything, or offend anyone, just share what we know about chevy trucks and the experiances that we have.
If you are referring to SilveradoSS.com, I've looked around that site and read some of the posts....from what I have seen, those SS guys aren't too kind to anyone other than GM guys. I would also say that you are tolerated much more here than they do Ram owners on the SS site. I don't have a problem with other brands here, as long as conversations are kept to just that...conversations and not flame wars.

·
Silverado SS
1,154 Posts
jordanp123 said:
I think it was more directed toward the other guy and not you since you seem to genuinley talk and try to help.

i was hoping so...

Brad

·
Silverado SS
1,154 Posts
05HEMI2500 said:
If you are referring to SilveradoSS.com, I've looked around that site and read some of the posts....from what I have seen, those SS guys aren't too kind to anyone other than GM guys. I would also say that you are tolerated much more here than they do Ram owners on the SS site. I don't have a problem with other brands here, as long as conversations are kept to just that...conversations and not flame wars.

not true.....It just depends on the atitude that you bring with you. If i had a huge chevy atitude and refused to hear or believe anything else about dodge then i would expect some harsh treatment. A couple of the guys come over with the atidude that their trucks are better no matter what and refuse to learn or hear about chevy...then we flame the hell out of them, the way you would here. But if they want to learn and offer their experiances we welcome them. We just had an R/T member join and he has become a good representitive of the R/T guys. Hemiramon20s is there for the hemi guys, and usauly keeps an open mind. It just depends on how you come across to other guys, know what i mean.
Brad

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
5.3AlmnBlk said:
tell me the hp on the 5.9 on 97 240-250 tech back then was not as good as it is today that 8 years ago buddy now get a 6.0 and you will hall same or better than the dodge.
That's OK my son has a 2000 5.9 R/T that would most likely stay right with any Chevy 6.0 (NO SHIT). As for your 5.3 I'm sure my 04 hemi or the 2000 5.9 R/T will walk all over it. Any time any day.

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemi1569

Quote:
Any real person or mechanic will say CHEVY and GMC are one of the best trucks out there.

You're out of line. You just insulted every Dodge owner (saying we're not real people). We don't need to hear that kind of crap on this forum. -- Get Lost!
Not only is he out of line but he is unrealistic. Some of his post are just lacking common sense. Other posts are insulting. As for the chevy trucks on here, I'd line up with you anytime and it would be a laugh as you see my big ass in my dodge on stock 20's roll ahead of 5.3AlmnBlk and the shadowsniper300. Without getting rood, the 5.3 guy can kiss my @$$.post some pics 5.3 dude. I see nothing in your gallery. Nothing but insults. I still own a 1974 dodge PW w100 and it still starts when I get in it. no overhaul yet. I want to see your truck in 31 years shit talker.
As for shadowsniper your truck looks nice/sharp. No problems with you on post. I'd still line up with you for kicks.

·
Silverado SS
1,154 Posts
mitchgmace said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemi1569

Quote:

Not only is he out of line but he is unrealistic. Some of his post are just lacking common sense. Other posts are insulting. As for the chevy trucks on here, I'd line up with you anytime and it would be a laugh as you see my big ass in my dodge on stock 20's roll ahead of 5.3AlmnBlk and the shadowsniper300. Without getting rood, the 5.3 guy can kiss my @$$.post some pics 5.3 dude. I see nothing in your gallery. Nothing but insults. I still own a 1974 dodge PW w100 and it still starts when I get in it. no overhaul yet. I want to see your truck in 31 years shit talker.
As for shadowsniper your truck looks nice/sharp. No problems with you on post. I'd still line up with you for kicks.

thanks....i think......
but anyway, Id line up with any one for kicks..heck i just raced a porche.....not the 911 or the boxster the other one....on the freeway to...boy that was fun to see him walk by like i was standing still.

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
I raced a Porches 911 one day from a stop got him offline but it was soon apparent he was walking by like I was a slug at about 70mph. Just for kicks. I should of had my nitrous bottle that day. I might of held him off till 80mph LOL. :D

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
So what's so bad about the Chevy truck headlights? We love them.

-Batman & Robin

·
Silverado SS
1,154 Posts
fmdog44 said:
So what's so bad about the Chevy truck headlights? We love them.

-Batman & Robin
i'm fond of them myself...but then again i hate the new dakota so to each is their own.

Brad

Attachments

·
Silverado SS
1,154 Posts
mitchgmace said:
I raced a Porches 911 one day from a stop got him offline but it was soon apparent he was walking by like I was a slug at about 70mph. Just for kicks. I should of had my nitrous bottle that day. I might of held him off till 80mph LOL. :D
this was the cararra....thats probably spelled wrong but you all get my piont. I remembered the name on my way to work this morning. Which one is faster 911 or this one?

Brad

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
I'm not sure but, I think the carrera is a model of the 911 a hotter version.

81 - 94 of 94 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.