Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hallo!
i have a dodge spirit 1989. 2.5 turbo.
since 4 months i have a big problem. everytime when i give full trottle the car will jump extreme for one time. than i get the error code 45! MAP sensor reading above overboost limit detected. It is the same like: Turbo boost limit exceeded (engine was shut down by logic module).

I can´t find the error.
Can anybody help me?

Thanks
Stefan

Sorry for ma bad english, but i am from austria.

·
Aka Force Fed Mopar
6,120 Posts
Check your vacuum lines and make sure there is one running from the intake to the wastegate solenoid, and one from the solenoid to the wategate actuator.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the vacuum lines are ok. one is running from the intake to the wastegate solenoid, and one from the solenoid to the wastegate actuator. and everything looks ok. but the problem is over and over again.

·
Aka Force Fed Mopar
6,120 Posts
Are they both hooked up to the top of the solenoid?The one from the intake should go to the top nipple, and the one to the wastegate should come off the one at the top that points to the side. The bottom nipple shold be open. This diagram should help you out too http://boostedmopar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=767

Also, you can check and see if your wastegate actuator is stuck shut too, by running a line directly from the intake to the wastegate actuator. If the can is good, you shouldn't see more than 5-6 psi.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.