DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen cadillac tail lights on our trucks? StylinConcepts sells that Cadillac tail light conversion kit. I have yet to see one on a dodge pick up!!!
Might be kinda cool......but not so sure.

Im not down with Cadillac stuff on chevy trucks to begin with...but these lights are pretty sweet looking!!!

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Have not seen it

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
I know what ones he's talkin about...and personally, I wouldnt like it, but thats just me

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
you mean, like, a couple million other trucks out there?

throw some corvette lights in the roll pan while you're at it :p

I like the stock lights tinted imo

·
Yeehaw!
1,397 Posts
Yea if these are what he's talking about caddy taillights I think it would be hideous. But to each his own.

·
4x4, Straight pipe roar!
2,538 Posts
I'm with the rest, leave 'em on the GMs. It might look ok but its the fact that it is a gm product going on mopar that just doesn't sit right with me. Its up to you though. :cool:

·
Banned
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well first off .......Im not going to spend 599.00 on some lights when I could put on many other mods with that money. I was just testing the waters!!! I do like the lights. Just wanted to know if anyone has done it. I guess I just like the fact that no one has done it........LOL Maybe for good reason LOL LOL

·
Registered
890 Posts
ram03reg said:
you shouldnt do that dont put GM on a Mopar..its an unwritten rule...
Yep, It's like a Harley rider wearing a Honda jacket. :crazy:

·
Registered
905 Posts
I have seen one Ram with those Caddy lights. If you look up www.truckinweb.com then look for the articles pertaining to Dodges, it'll be like the 5th or 6th image. I'd prefer to keep the stock tails and tint them than to do that much work for those Caddy lights or those nasty Altezza aftermarket lights. I also don't like to mix parts from one manufacturer to another. I have also seen a 3rd Gen Ram with a Z06 engine. Although that truck SMOKED everyone at the track, it was awkward to see that Chevy engine sitting in the bay of a Dodge.

·
nick
390 Posts
I had them in my toyota and liked them. i bought the lights for $10 from the salvage yard and just ordered the buckets and fillers from FBI.

Attachments

·
nick
390 Posts
Sport98 said:
that freakin truck is lower than a monte carlo?????????????????????

LOL

Jason
it was pretty low.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
that truck wouldnt stand one hour in new york streets. interesting look but too low for my taste.

·
University of Houston
651 Posts
its called bags so speed bumps arent that big of an issue

that is low though body dropped i suppose

·
nick
390 Posts
yeah its body dropped 4" and its bagged also. but back on the topic i think the lights would look good on a dodge.

·
Banned
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
04_on_22s said:
I have seen one Ram with those Caddy lights. If you look up www.truckinweb.com then look for the articles pertaining to Dodges, it'll be like the 5th or 6th image. I'd prefer to keep the stock tails and tint them than to do that much work for those Caddy lights or those nasty Altezza aftermarket lights. I also don't like to mix parts from one manufacturer to another. I have also seen a 3rd Gen Ram with a Z06 engine. Although that truck SMOKED everyone at the track, it was awkward to see that Chevy engine sitting in the bay of a Dodge.
Thanks for posting a link....but I can't find it.......

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts
Wasinger12 said:
Thanks for posting a link....but I can't find it.......

Here they are on a 2g

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.