2,860 Posts
good Lord. I hate that...I hope they had insurance.. Good luck

·
Banned
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RammingDodge said:
good Lord. I hate that...I hope they had insurance.. Good luck
THE DRIVER THAT HIT THE BED HAD NO INSURANCE AND THE DRIVER THAT HIT ME TODAY IN THE 18WHEELER IS FROM OUT OF STATE SO THE INSURANCE COMPANY IS GIVING ME THE RUN AROUND

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Sorry for you, dude. Other people suck. :VHOT:

Atleast the HEMI badge survived. :gr_patrio

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Isn't driving in Houston fun????? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
I feel your pain! Some ass-bag backed into my wifes car (while it was parked) about 3 weeks ago, and we still haven't got the go-ahead to have it fixed! :VHOT:

·
Banned
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So should i still drive it to hooters on the 21st :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
one short of said:
So should i still drive it to hooters on the 21st :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Bring it we wont care if it is wrecked our not, and I promise nobody will make fun of it either.......

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
yeah you got hit, can't help that

and here's a secret, most of the time at our meets, we go to laugh at Keven, David, David, and Swiss lol, not look at trucks

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Yeah even if it isnt finished, come on out for the meet! We saw FunkPunkKid's ugly exhaust tips at the last meet....... there is nothing that would shock us now. :)

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
sorry to hear dude!!

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Hey that looks great! :tup: Where did you get the paintjob done? seeing the before pics, I would not know it was the same truck if you did not tell us!

·
Banned
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
FreeLantz said:
Hey that looks great! :tup: Where did you get the paintjob done? seeing the before pics, I would not know it was the same truck if you did not tell us!
Got it done at J AND I PAINT AND BODY off 146 and spencer but i had to stay on top of the guy and there is still some spots that need to be smoothed out.

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Truck turned out looking good, Now are you bringing to the Houston Meet....How did the paint the Chrome rear bumper, I am thinking about doing my bumpers white...

·
Banned
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
keven said:
Truck turned out looking good, Now are you bringing to the Houston Meet....How did the paint the Chrome rear bumper, I am thinking about doing my bumpers white...
I REPLACED BOTH CHROME BUMPERS WITH THE SPORT BUMPERS AND YES I AM GOING HOPE BY THEN I WILL HAVE THE WHEELS ON IT.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.