DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Aternal Bertrum
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i have 1 more request, could some one please dsign an 04 durango with the with the durango dude bumper, please make it red silver or black,and show mabey 2 angles, i plan on bugging the hell out of skunkwerks untill they release that bumper dose any one know the number,thanks chris7-eternal bertrum :help:

·
Registered
5,710 Posts
Here are a few older pictures that I had on my PC's hard-drive.
- Somewhat related...

- I'll work on many NEW variants as soon as I get the chance. :cool:

Attachments

·
Ultimate Design
2,268 Posts
khronus79 and S. Weigel......I must say i personally like the use of the ideas you guys post..thats what its all about new ideas and intergration in the vehicle as a whole. Very Nice :gr_patrio

·
Aternal Bertrum
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
s weigel thanks once again, do you think that bumper wil ever reach the market,please find out where or how i can get it eternal bertrum thanks SW, UDAMAN

·
Ultimate Design
2,268 Posts
The Durango Dude was a well used vehicle that was going to be scrapped by them originally before the idea came to mind to make it into a pickup.The vehicle was done in house and (not) at metalcrafters.The rear window was moved up to create the back of the cab.The vehicle was heavy in the bondo.

The front bumper is easy to create..it must be cut back closest to the vehicle itself so the fog lights fit closer and the bumper does not protrude.The center is a basic cut out of the outline already there stock.The lower section you can get the same curve with wood instead of using the clay for the initial form before fiberglassing.

There are 0 plans to form and make the body pieces as the design has now changed on the new 07 Durangos.

Attachments

·
Aternal Bertrum
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
a thank yall so much, this it the most in depth report i have ever seen , the knowledge,is pricless,THANK YOU. Whats going to be shocking is when i have my body guy build this bumper. i never knew that it was an exact replica i have to do something asap.

·
Aternal Bertrum
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
a that looks freaking amazing thank both of you guys a million i am almost in tears,tahnks eternal-bertrum chris7

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.