DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure I posted in the right place but I'm trying to find any information that is out there on the dodge dreamer vehicles.

I have a 1978 dreamer with regular box. There is a sticker by the vin plate that says MFD. by Neonex Leisure Products Inc. I tried finding info on them but haven't come up with much. Just trying to figure out how many they actually made and any other info that someone might be able to share.

I also have a 1979 dreamer with a car hauler ramp on the back. When they redid the interior a few years ago they found a tag tucked behind the interior with some numbering and a #10 . The previous owner thought that might mean 10th unit built. I haven't been able to find even one other dreamer with a ramp like mine so curious if it was put on later or not? And also trying to figure out if it was done when new, how many were built and where. The previous owner is pretty sure the vehicle was from Texas and he thought there was a plant that did the conversions in Texas. Again any info on this unit would be greatly appreciated.

I'm hoping someone out there might have some information on these vehicles.

Thankyou

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.