DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the stock, complete (skirts, wing, steps), body kit off of my 2005 Dodge Ram Daytona. There is nothing wrong with it. I took it off back in 2008 when i bought the truck with around 20k miles on it. I am asking $300.00 obo

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
quad cab or regular cab?

·
Registered
289 Posts
I'm interested in the rear exhaust piece if your willing to sell the individual pieces. Was trying to figure out what color from your previous post history, but then remembered that daytonas only came in orange and silver. Are you for sure selling it, cause I noticed this is the third time you have posted this in the past 2 years.

Thanks

·
Registered
400 Posts
I'd be interested in the side skirts if you split

·
Registered
400 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
bylooking at his sig qc means Quad cab

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am willing to part it out. In response to the person saying I have posted this numerous times in the past few years, honestly i basically got lazy with it. I would post the ad, put it all back in my rafters in my garage and forget about it. I just recently cleaned my entire garage and want to get rid of all the pieces. I also have the stock Borla stainless steel, side-swept exhaust from the muffler back. I also work from about 7am until 530 or 6, so my responses during the day may be a little delayed. My number is 774-261-0483 if any of you want to text me.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh, i forgot...its silver and its a quad cab.

·
Official HEMI SPORT Owner
1,359 Posts
I'm interested in the running boards/steps so let me know if all it's hardware is there or not. Thanks!

·
Registered
289 Posts
I would love the exhaust plus that exhaust exit side skirt. Lets get everyone together and make this happen!!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm willing to ship whatever anyone wants, i'm just not sure how much it will cost. I'm in MA.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I'm interested in the side skirts for the bed, (only need the right side in front of rear tire).

So if B!acK02oUT does not follow through, I'm in for the bed side skirts. Will buy whatever bed parts needed to help you move it all.

A lot more hassle, but I'm sure you will come out ahead splitting it up.

Got any idea where you need to be on the individual part prices? Pm me if you like. Thanks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.