DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Sponsor
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Dodge Challenger Fog Light LED Bulbs

Diode Dynamics carries LED bulbs for replacement of your Dodge Challenger's fog lights, in all major sizes. They are available in HP, XP, and SLF styles. This will make your Challenger's fog lights a nice bright white that closely matches factory-equipped HID lighting! Just simple plug and play, replace the bulb and you are good to go!

Diode Dynamics offers the brightest, highest-quality LED replacements on the market. Your order will ship same day, and we're here if you need us for support and service. These LED bulbs are designed by our engineering team here in St. Louis, and every bulb carries with it a three-year limited warranty.

Brightness:

We offer several bulb models:
  • HP48: (265 lumens) Slightly Lower than factory brightness.
  • XP80: (510 lumens) Considerably brighter than stage 2 (not available for all vehicles). Great match with factory HID's
  • SLF: Street Legal Output! Much brighter than factory. These are bright! USA Made!

These bulbs are made up of a quality plastic connector to slide right into the plug, as well as high durability terminals. A load resistor is embedded to prevent blowing the LEDs from voltage surge, and a diode is implanted to protect the LEDs from reverse polarity. The LED is wired for 12V operation, the kind found on all modern vehicles.

Included in your order is TWO BULBS (to fit your Dodge Challenger).

Diode Dynamics' products come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a 3-year limited warranty.

Click below for more info or to order:

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 2008-2010 Dodge Challenger

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 2011-2014 Dodge Challenger

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 2015-2017 Dodge Challenger

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post, PM, email [email protected] or call: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks for looking!
Nick C.

Customer Reviews:

"2013 Challenger
You will love these LED's and for a great price. Good Value.
Hardest part of the plug and play is just getting access to the back of the foglamp!
See submitted pics...Left side is LED, right side is factory.
See the daytime image for brightness...very good even on the brightest day. (Posted on March 8, 2014)" -Rich S

"I am very impressed by the quality, ease of installation and functionality of these fog lights. The '11 model Challengers and up use the same bulb listed as a '13 here. I am in the Pacific Northwest where fog is an issue and I'm happy to say these are a fantastic upgrade from the stock bulb. (Posted on November 11, 2013)" - Steven

"Nice upgrade to compliment my hid low beams (Posted on July 15, 2014)" -Glide

Customer Photos:

HP model on the passenger side vs. stock on driver's side:

·
Official Fuddy Duddy
535 Posts
Do these come with heat diffuser or fans onboard for prevention of problems with long use?

·
Sponsor
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Do these come with heat diffuser or fans onboard for prevention of problems with long use?
They don't create enough heat to merit the use of an onboard fan. The XP80s are currently the brightest LED option we have for this location and won't generate more heat than the factory bulb under normal operating conditions.

The aluminum heat sink on these LEDs do an excellent job with heat dissipation and will have a lifespan of over 30,000 hours.

Plus, they come with a 3-year warranty :rck:

(The new XML2's create 1420 lumens and are the brightest option offered)

Nick C.

·
Official Fuddy Duddy
535 Posts
thanks...sounds like a good product.

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
Nick, one of these days I'll need to swing by and see what you guys have for '13 Rams. I have a few sets of lights laying around......and the ones I popped in there last night - well, 1/2" too long. ;)

You guys are down around Page / 170 or Page / Lindbergh right?

·
Sponsor
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nick, one of these days I'll need to swing by and see what you guys have for '13 Rams. I have a few sets of lights laying around......and the ones I popped in there last night - well, 1/2" too long. ;)

You guys are down around Page / 170 or Page / Lindbergh right?
That is correct! Although we are moving to a new facility in Earth City on June 2nd

I've actually been meaning to contact you. I follow your company closely. I'm a big fan of your work with those Ram headlights

Feel free to bring those by and we can take a look

Nick C.

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
sweet

I think I'll wait til you guys are moved, got a shitload going on in the next couple weeks as it is! ;)

When you are settled in, hit me up, I'll bring out a set of these lights and see what we can do with 'em. :D

·
Sponsor
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sweet

I think I'll wait til you guys are moved, got a shitload going on in the next couple weeks as it is! ;)

When you are settled in, hit me up, I'll bring out a set of these lights and see what we can do with 'em. :D
Sounds great!

I'm looking forward to showing you our new facility (16,000 sq. feet) full testing lab, studio etc.

Nick C.
(314) 205-3033 ext. 206

·
Lost in the wilderness
67 Posts
I hope you guys can get LEDs working for the new Rams...apparently HIDs on my 2014 are a no-go. I REALLY want some LED Headlights!

·
Sponsor
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll have to order a set of these for my challenger! Do you offer any interior LED packages for the challenger?
We don't have a full interior LED kit put together for the Challenger at the moment, but we will be having another one in for testing this Summer.

I'll post a thread when the full LED interior kit is available :rck:

Nick C.

·
Registered
16,984 Posts
We don't have a full interior LED kit put together for the Challenger at the moment, but we will be having another one in for testing this Summer.

I'll post a thread when the full LED interior kit is available :rck:

Nick C.
Perfect! I look forward to seeing a full interior kit available :D

·
Sponsor
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Curious to see how the new Diode Dynamics, USA-Made, SLF performs in fog light locations? (2015+ F150 shown for comparison)​

1 - 20 of 26 Posts