Votes: 21 36.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Skid's Customz
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got bored at work, so I figured I'd make a poll. Just wondering how many people have Facebook and how many doesn't have it. Tell why you like it or if you don't have it, tell why you don't want it. Thanks

·
Skid's Customz
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Seems like to much drama for me.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
i have it to keep in touch with friends and family that are back home. but i hate it more and more all the time due to all the depressing "you need to feel guilty" crap that people post.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Ya I made one about 6 years ago when i was a freshmen in high school because it became the cool thing. Now being in college and away from all my friends and family its a good way to keep in touch. I am getting tired of all of the like this bullshit to make you feel guilty also. I guess I'm a bad person for not liking the picture of the baby with cancer because you know since i didnt like it that's one less dollar donated:WHT::ugh

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
adopt a homeless puppy for christmas.....soldiers are in iraq for christmas.....people arent good parents but i love my children to death......blah blah blah.

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
You don't need facebook to keep in touch with friends and family. I started an facebook account right after myspace became popular. I didn't like it and told them what i thought of it when i deleted my account. Now i don't have either:) The place i work sent out memos about people using social media sites through out the day. It was using up band width for people trying to do actual work. One person in particular was on it all day and she was to busy updating her account than doing her job. I think it's more of a chic thing anyway.

·
Registered
279 Posts
On the contrary, I would soon rather call my friends from home, but they don't think the same way. I only have two friends that actually want to talk or skype with me from home. The rest I just want to keep in touch with. however that may be. IMO facebook is horrible for making people be followers.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I still keep in contact with my friends and family the way I did before there was a facebook, and it still works as well as it did 20 years ago.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Facebook = Drama for a relationship.

Too many beautiful women on there. Men, never use the password you use for other things as your facebook password. I made this mistake and my girl logged into my account. Never again, Social Media isnt for this guy.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
i use it mostly to keep the family updated on my daughter. since half of them didnt even know i became a father. i'm horrible at keeping in touch with people. take the good with the bad i suppose, it is an easy way to keep up with people.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
I only spend 6 to 8 hours a day on Facebook. I hate it :D :D :D

·
Registered
868 Posts
Have it, i don't use it much now, bc of twitter and instagram. Instagram is the S**T, i follow alot of truck profiles haha so its my home away from DT

·
Registered
46 Posts
I was gonna sign up but it didn't like my name and said I had to send proof that my name was real. :crazy: It's not like I have a strange name or anything so I said screw it, don't need it anyway.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,924 Posts
I always thought it would be cool to read folks minds ... then I got a FB account.

:hide:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.