DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dodge Rumble Bees? I am new to this site and am starting to get into Dodge pickup trucks VERY seriously. Do they still make the Rumble Bee and how about it's performance? I am debating about getting a GoMango Daytona. This will also be my first pickup and Dodge vehicle. Any info would be great!! Thanks!!!! :gr_patrio :rck:

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
They are still available for the rest of the '05 model year..... although I'm not sure if dealers can still order them, many dealers do have them in stock. For '06 I am almost completely certain the Rumble Bee will be gone. Not sure about the Daytona. I would expect some other similar packages to be offered later as well though.

If you check your local Dodge dealers I am sure you'll have no problems finding both the Rumble Bee and Daytona in stock and ready to roll. :)

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Yeah, I read somewhere that the 05 is it for the RB. True? Who knows. FYI - there is no performance gain with the RB. It is just a cosmetic package. It is the same HEMI engine used in all models. Even the Daytona. The Daytona runs the Mopar performance exhaust so that will help a bit but the HEMI is not modded up at all nor is the computer. Think the RB has the same exhaust as the regular p'ups just with a chrome tip.

·
Registered
562 Posts
tones2SS said:
Dodge Rumble Bees? I am new to this site and am starting to get into Dodge pickup trucks VERY seriously. :rck:
One thing to keep in mind is that the 06 Ram has been restyled, and looks like a 11/10th's new gen Dakota - if you're serious about buying a Ram and like the current gen3, buy it like NOW. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.