·
Registered
4,089 Posts
far as I know, they do...all commercials I seen come with it

·
Registered
555 Posts
They sure do!

I tried to configure a 2007 with all of the options in the Big Horn package without the Sirius radio and it would cost me over $1000 to do so. I really did not want satellite radio at all , but I ended up buying a very nice 2007 Ram with the Big Horn package and the radio. The radio is free for a year and then only about $150 a year after that if you keep the subscription active. I might even learn to like it.

Tom :cool:

·
Relentless
1,859 Posts
The sound quality is really crappy tho.....and you loose the signal all the time.

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
never really had an issue with losing reception here...and sound quality is great for a stock system...

·
Relentless
1,859 Posts
I know a lot of people including my self that have complained about the sound quality....there was a thread on here a few months ago about it. Mine sounds like the music is muffled...like when you record something at a lower quality bit rate on your computer....also a lot of people were complaing about losing signal when going under over passes.

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
I have it and I like it.It's all depend on your ear for sound.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yes it comes with the package. I havent had any problems with mine

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Only the trucks built at the very beginning of the model year didn't have the Sirius -- it was a "late availability" item for the Big Horn/Lone Star package in '06. Otherwise, they all have it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.