DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to increase the horsepower on my hemi ram. Do the super chips work? If so which one should I get? :help:

·
BORN 1/24/2009 6LBS 14ozs
2,843 Posts
Bobby0730 said:
I want to increase the horsepower on my hemi ram. Do the super chips work? If so which one should I get? :help:
HELL YEAH BROTHA!! On my 02 4.7L 150 QC I went from a 16.8 to a 16.4 when I added the Superchips program. 4/10th's is huge for just an off the shelf programmer. I know guys here locally who have witnessed the same drop in their ET's on the Hemi. I think you'll be happy with the results you will achieve!! The satff at Superchips are a great bunch. I loaned them my Ram for 3 days so they could develop the tuner for the 4.7L. They even dynoed my truck and showed me the before and after Superchips program dyno results. Definitely a big improvement.

SQC

·
Garnet2003
8 Posts
Yes. I just installed the "performance" program on my 4.7 Ram and I could feel the change.

·
Tank Mech
3,687 Posts
There are a few threads here in reference to programmers, the Superchips in particular.
I got mine through the group buy, and have loved it since I uploaded it. It has plenty of adaptability.
But like most power adding mods, it'll work best in conjunction with other mods. Go for intake, exhaust, program, etc....

·
Tank Mech
3,687 Posts
SHADOW QUAD CAB said:
HELL YEAH BROTHA!! On my 02 4.7L 150 QC I went from a 16.8 to a 16.4 when I added the Superchips program. 4/10th's is huge for just an off the shelf programmer. I know guys here locally who have witnessed the same drop in their ET's on the Hemi. I think you'll be happy with the results you will achieve!! The satff at Superchips are a great bunch. I loaned them my Ram for 3 days so they could develop the tuner for the 4.7L. They even dynoed my truck and showed me the before and after Superchips program dyno results. Definitely a big improvement.

SQC
So they got it all done already? I remember your posts earlier.

No tire-frying in their parking lot while you weren't looking? :D

·
BORN 1/24/2009 6LBS 14ozs
2,843 Posts
:thatfunny
Ahh the sacrfice I made for my 4.7L bro's. At least when I picked it up they had filled it with a full tank of premium :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.