DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He came by my work today(Sunday). The dealership is closed on Sundays. Salesman said his manager said truck is in DK status which means production but did not have a vin # yet. I found a thread of vehicle production codes, but there is no DK status.

·
Dodge Tech
1,609 Posts
maybe this should be a sticky so it does not need to be posted another 400 times

BB: Review by fleet department
BD: Special equipment processing
BE: Edit error
BG: Passed edit n/a for schedule
BGL: Edit ok parts unavailable
BX: Passed edit available for schedule
C: Sub firm
D: Firm schedule - dealer has allocation and all parts available
D1: Gateline schedule - scheduled to be built
E: Frame
F: Paint
G: Trim
I: Built not ok'd
J: Built ok'd
JB: Shipped to body vendor
JE: Emission check
JS: Shipped to storage
KZ: Released by plant , invoiced
KZL: Released - not shipped
KZM: First rail departure
KZN: First rail arrival
KZO: Delayed/recieved
KZOA: Plant holds
KZOB: Zone/distribution holds
KZOC: Carrier delays
KZOD: Carrier holds
KZOE: Mis-shipped vehicle
KZOF: Show/test vehicle
KZOG: Damaged vehicle
KZOH: All other reasons
KZT: Second rail departure
KZU: Second rail arrival
KZX: Delivered to dealer
ZA: Canceled

·
Dodge Tech
1,609 Posts
He came by my work today(Sunday). The dealership is closed on Sundays. Salesman said his manager said truck is in DK status which means production but did not have a vin # yet. I found a thread of vehicle production codes, but there is no DK status.
i think he ment to tell u D1 status and you should have a vin buy now. best way to track is get the VON number from the dealer thats ur order number and call 1800-992-1997when it askes say continue then it will ask for vin or custer refrence number say cust ref and press 0 till it transfers you to a rep then u tell then your tracking a new truck they will ask you your VON and if its a 1500 quad or crew and 4x4 or 4x2 then they will give you your status and u can ask for a refrence number so when u call in next time u enter ur reffrence number. but from what i went threw it will stay in D1 for a few weeks then go to KZ wich is ware i am at now. i Orderd on march 1st went D1 on the 4th then KZ on the 18th

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Talked to a Chrysler representative today, said my truck was built and shipped on March 17th. The truck should be in the port here in south Louisiana at the end of the month and then should be at my dealer 2 weeks after that. I am grinning ear to ear in anticipation of slipping behind the wheel of my baby for the first time.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Received my truck earlier today, came in 2 weeks faster than dealer said it would. I should be able to get some pictures up by the end of the weekend or by early next week.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
:postpics:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Finally got around to taking those pictures of my new ride. I took these this morning before I went to get the bed sprayed by Linex. Then I took a few more after I got home from having the bed sprayed.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.