·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats a good company to get one through

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Depends on how good of one you want too...

JC Whitney has them as well I believe.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Good call on the Dixie horn. I've always wanted to get one, and now I know where to get it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
the wolo is a good choice, coming from the sound it makes twice a day when i pass one of my neighbors who recently bought a new challenger. its really loud, louder than my stock horn. easy essembly also. i picked mine up about a year ago and its just as loud as the day i put it in. only about $75 around my parts... hope this helps..

and when you do get one, dont let it sit for longer than two weeks without hitting it, or it might take a couple of cycles to get the full sound back....

·
Registered
452 Posts
can you use it with your stock horn button? beacuse my factory horn doesn't work haha.

·
Registered
78 Posts
that just depends on how you wire it, instead of making the new switch just route the wires to the factory wires where your horn is, tie them in and wa la. but then thats your only horn...

·
******* Yankee
2,509 Posts
To really turn heads paint your truck like this too...

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
XD i sooooo should that'd be bad ass! thought i dont have that kind of money lol

·
Registered
452 Posts
that just depends on how you wire it, instead of making the new switch just route the wires to the factory wires where your horn is, tie them in and wa la. but then thats your only horn...
It's better than no horn! :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yea i guess your right, im now thinkin im going to get a train horn, so that when i get bored with one i can switch to the other... or maybe make my own tune... If i charged people $1 for every time i have hit that horn just upon request, i would have doubled my investment. And it never gets old...

·
Registered
527 Posts

·
Bridal Veil Falls
3,229 Posts
Florida doesn't count as the south anymore, it is gods waiting room.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Florida doesn't count as the south anymore, it is gods waiting room.
:thatfunny I haven't heard that one before, but ain't it the truth! :D:D:D

·
Registered
549 Posts
man tell me about it, I deal with them old snow birds on a daily basis, can't stand any of them. :mad: Once you get a little north of Tampa, people start to get more Southern again, or if you head inland away from the coasts.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.