DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Milkman
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a painted grill and had it painted Graphite to match my truck. Quick and very appearance worthy mod. What do ya think? Also my old chrome if FS if anybodys looking for one. :D

Before

After

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Looks really good !

·
Registered
147 Posts
much better, Ditch the chrome!

·
Milkman
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, Yea Im not big on alot of chrome so Im slowly getting rid of it. Prob be looking for sport bumpers after the first of the year.

·
Milo
1,426 Posts
Looks sweet !!! Nice mod, after the 1st of the year I want to do the same thing. Might take mine to the local body shop and have them paint it.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
WideOpen17 said:
Thanks guys, Yea Im not big on alot of chrome so Im slowly getting rid of it. Prob be looking for sport bumpers after the first of the year.
You can always get your non sport bumpers painted
Might be cheaper than buying new ones and getting them painted

·
Milkman
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very True :rck:

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Came out nice. :tup:

KB

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yeah, painted bumpers look good, check m garage, my truck was a base, with black bumpers, an I sprayed everythign white.

·
Registered
922 Posts
looks real good. i did the same thing with the grille and the door spears. both were chrome, but now are mineral gray. im gettin an estimate this week on painting my chrome bumpers mineral gray too. :)

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
looking good.

·
Registered
55 Posts
That looks really nice. Tell me though in pics 3 & 5 what is that cube looking mark on your hood? A reflection?

·
Milo
1,426 Posts
If you could when you get a price on painting the bumpers. Please let us know so I will have a idea on what the cost would be.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
I had my Bed Rails--Chrome grill shell--After Market drop spindles a nd front chrome bumper painted for $573 --That was for shooting 2 colors /blue/silver

I took the bumper and grill shell off and re-installed myself

·
Milo
1,426 Posts
Thanks that will give me a ball park number to look for,

·
Milkman
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yep thats the lights on my carport reflecting on the hood. I dont know what it is about these trucks but to me the less chrome they have on em the better they look!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.