hmmmmm :crazy:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Idiot!!

·
Premium Member
30,916 Posts
When I lived by the lake, I took my lunch by the boat ramp. Why? It was the funnies place in town!

:)

·
25HEMI00
1,064 Posts
i want a diesel

·
Registered
916 Posts
There are three retards in the first two videos. I wonder if it ever crossed their minds that they could be run over by the trailer if by chance that little p.o.s got traction all of the sudden. They are roaming around the trailer like everything is normal while their buddy flogs the throttle....LMAO....jag offs.

The Cummins sounded really good!

·
Premium Member
30,916 Posts
There are three retards in the first two videos. I wonder if it ever crossed their minds that they could be run over by the trailer if by chance that little p.o.s got traction all of the sudden. They are roaming around the trailer like everything is normal while their buddy flogs the throttle....LMAO....jag offs.

The Cummins sounded really good!
I had the same though; this group is ticket magnet and disaster waiting to happen. I don't know where that lake is located but around here, that's a no-no. You are only given a few minutes to back-up and get-out. If you get stuck and can't pull out, you're towed-out and then the park ranger gives you ticket. If it happens two or three more times, they pull your ramp sticker. It’s always the kids with two-wheel-drive trucks; they just don’t have a clue. A gray-matter deficiency would be first guess but I don’t believe there’s a vitamin for that problem.

:)

·
Registered
14 Posts
that diesel sounded amazing:rck:and I have never even had my tires touch the water when im dumping my sea doo in the bay, those fukktarts managed to submerge half a toyota:crazy: i love watching idiots at work

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Go to a popular lake and you will be entertained at any boat ramp. See stuff like this all the time.

·
Registered
826 Posts
A) they are dumb for attempting it in that tiny 2wd ricer truck B) they are dumb for staying anywhere near that truck they are lucky they didnt get slammed up against the dock and stuck between the trailer or the truck C) that diesel was a beast haha

·
bubbagoonboy
798 Posts
bye bye rear end haha what an idiot. Ive never launched a boat but i know your rear end is never supposed to be in water unless you wanna change you fluid haha idiot.

·
Registered
255 Posts
My uncle has a cummins that sounds just like that and I hate it when he drives by me. And the boat ramp is a great place to kill a afternoon I work on a ambulance and usually set at the boat ramp watching all the idiots trying to back in there boats or fights to get started.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.