DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The final arrangement were made yesterday. Diesel Thunder will be held August 26th at Shelley's Automotive in Spokane, Washington. They have put the rollers in the ground and have made inprovements to where we should be able to dyno considerably faster.

At this point it looks like Spokane Raceway Park is going to be open, so we will be drag racing after the Show & Shine and Dyno event at Shelley's.

·
Registered
29 Posts
It looks like I've found something to do the weekend following the first week of school.

Do you think it would be alright if I took a few pictures (assuming I have time to go to this event) and maybe got a picture or two published in my university's newspaper? I'm still planning on participating though...just want to get some pictures in during my free time.

Also, since I've never been to Spokane Raceway Park (only heard of it & drove past it), any idea how much a run on the drag strip will cost? I've been wanting to see how the Ram 3500 HD acts when opened up in 6th... Cheers.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Take all the pictures you want. Post them in the University paper, no problem. The more people that know this year, the more people that will come next year.

I think it's $25 or $35 to race at SRP.

Be sure to look me up at Diesel Thunder! See you there.

Big Bob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.