DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
881 - 900 of 907 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
A couple pics of my new-to-me 2006 5.9l 3500.

Attachments

·
Verde SAR
361 Posts
Newer pics of the Azul Brute:

·
The Real Mccoy
298 Posts
Checking in lol

Been a while since I have been on..

Picture of the Billy Goat attached I guess...

Attachments

·
Registered
393 Posts
checking in from WV

stepping up from a hemi its a 08 QC 4x4 with the 6.7 6 speed w/overdrive
[/IMG]

·
Registered
32 Posts
2006 mega cab.

http://www.facebook.com/logandeaner.sanderson/posts/189778184492200?ref=notif&notif_t=close_friend_activity#!/photo.php?fbid=10151047695936735&set=a.485365516734.263263.558861734&type=1&theater

2006 mega cab. pretty well exactly what i wanted. heated leather seats, sunroof, rear passenger dvd player, infinity stereo. little lift, rims/tires/fender flares. would have loved for it to be a different colour cause the other truck i found was hard to clean, but easy and fun to destroy haha! thats why i spent a little more money on my next truck! so i dont have the urge to destroy it haha. :rck: but i got i think about 7 hours of owning it and driving home and either the dealership didnt top up the tranny fluid after they replaced a tranny line or its burning fluid, so i had them take it back last friday and it should be fixed tommorrow. also needed a header since it was cracked.
:mad:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just picked this up 2003 2500 Cummins came with a western plow. no rust and only 125k on her

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I can only assume it's because of the updated front end and interior and 5.9 combo........I only say that because that's the exact reason i bought mine. I couldn't have felt more lucky.

·
Jeremy
1,992 Posts
Might be on to something...
I considered updating my 03 to the 06 front.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here's my 04.5. I got Quadzilla adrenaline with custom tunes by me, airdog 150 lift pump, AEM brute force CAI, banks monster ram intake, 5" down pipe to SBS diesel 6" stacks. Very near future plan is a 6" lift and 37s will also be getting a built tranny. Plan on going with twins or a big single later down the

Sent from middle of no where from a bag phone

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
got this one in november 2012 from the original owner with just 26,000 miles on it. 2003 3500 4x4 qc lb 5.9 ho, auto 48re. just did the 1 1/2" level and 35's.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My 07 5.9L HO Mega

Here's mine with a 6" BDS LA with Pittbull rocker 35", edge CTS with Juice attitude Programer and chip, 4" MRBP turbo back exhaust, AFE stage 2 cold air intake with intake horn and coming up will be upgrades to the tranny and intercooler.....

Attachments

·
Got Cummins!!!
561 Posts
2003, 6" superlift, 35" Toyo's, 17" Fuel wheels, Smarty Tuner, BD X-intake elbow, AFE dry filter intake, Packbrake exhaust brake, BD built transmission, BD torque lock, 4" exhaust. Next Turbo and injectors!

Attachments

·
TX boys drive TX toys
58 Posts
Been awhile since I've posted here...how's things?

·
"I'll go all in."
626 Posts
Here's my 06. Nothing crazy for power(yet), as it is my DD/tow rig. Smarty, Edge CTS Monitor, AEM intake, and RSD 5" straight pipe exhaust w/7" tip.

·
Registered
8 Posts
New to this forum so I am just posting pics of my truck.

05 3500 4x4 SRW Crew Cab.

Used mostly for recreation duties. I carry a slide in camper during the summer and fall months and a canopy the rest of the year.

I am a mpg addict and I am always looking for mods to try and improve it.

I am currently running a Smarty S-06 and Motorsport Marine injectors with 50hp ddp nozzles.

Suspension adds are Racho 9000XL shocks, Hellwig Big wig sway bar, Supertruss hitch, Tork lift tie downs, Tork lift stable loads.

I also have the Edge CTS Insight monitor system, rear camera monitor and PIAA backup lights.

Future adds in the line up are Spyntec Free Wheeling hubs, Garret BB turbo and Snow Water/meth MPG MAX system and 19.5s to better handle the load.

Attachments

881 - 900 of 907 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.