DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen a 2005 ram 2500 diesel with the color matched bumpers and grill? Seems like this is not available but yet i have seen some 2004 models with all color matching parts.

Went to three dealers and cannot get a straight answer.... nor have i seen a 2500 diesel with color match grill/bumper

Kevin

·
KTM Rider
163 Posts
I saw them when I was doing online dealer searches quite a few times in different colors.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
where exactly were you searching? I looked through about 7 local dealers found by starting at Dodge.com and using the find a dealer by zip feature. I checked inventory and have yet to see a 2005 ram 2500 diesel without the chrome grill and bumpers.

If anyone can start me at a website/link I would appreciate it.

Thanks

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Its probably because dealers don't want to order the Sport Appearance Package for Pool trucks. It was offered to me for my 2005 3500

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually i did see a dually 3500 witht he sport package. But not a 2500. They claim it is not a big seller on 'work type' trucks.

Id seriously think about it if i could see one but if I ordered it would i still get same deal as if i took one from lot? I am sure they could swap with other dealer but wondered if my negotiating power goes down if I have to have it ordered.

thanks kevin

·
Registered
503 Posts
The dealers in my area have the sport appearance group on 2500s and 3500s.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Mine was an 04... but there were plenty like it that had the sport package on the HDs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.