DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had a guy weekend before last tell me that he was looking for a 3/4 reg cab short bed diesel. now i am pretty sure that that truck does not exist, i now that BD made one, the one on pinks, and i have seen trucks that have been made but Dodge never produced one right? only reg. cab long beds, or quad cab short bed's
thanks mike

3G ram's

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Far as I know your correct. At least in the 3G rams you are.

KB

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
I think I remember someone on here having such an animal

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Actually, I think Freelantz posted one that arrived at his dealership not long ago... If my memory serves me correctly, I think it was a white, 3500, CTD, RC/SB but it was a Dually. Really mean looking truck actually. Jacked up like a 4X4 CTD, Really short..

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
Dskirtech said:
Actually, I think Freelantz posted one that arrived at his dealership not long ago... If my memory serves me correctly, I think it was a white, 3500, CTD, RC/SB but it was a Dually. Really mean looking truck actually. Jacked up like a 4X4 CTD, Really short..

yes, I remeber that one. A very rare truck!

·
Registered
35,849 Posts
As far as I know DCX NEVER made a short bed dually except for the new Mega Cab. As far as a 2500 short bed R/C I am also sure they never made one of those either.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Dskirtech said:
Pretty sure he didn't. LOL Main reason being that Dodge doesn't make duallys with shortbeds, except for the MegaCabs. I think he may have posted a MegaCab dually shortbed. Thats the only way you can get a dually in a MC, because they dont offer the MC in a longbox.

KB

·
1999 Dodge Ram
563 Posts
Dskirtech said:
You know, I remember this too, and I have the pictures on my computer at home, which I am not at right now, so when I get home I will look and see if I'm right, but I'm pretty sure that it is right.

·
David-2001 Ram Off-Road
2,857 Posts
Dskirtech said:

Is this the thread you are referring to?

I think that it is a long bed though.

White Reg. Cab Diesel posted by FreeLantz

Attachments

·
Registered
35,849 Posts
That is a long bed.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Neener Neener Neener! :)

KB

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
jdr1234 said:
Is this the thread you are referring to?

I think that it is a long bed though.

White Reg. Cab Diesel posted by FreeLantz

Yup, Thats it...

And yes, I see now it has a long bed. Damn Carl... The ONE TIME on DT I have EVER been wrong and you hammer me unmercifully...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
35,849 Posts
Dskirtech said:
Yup, Thats it...

And yes, I see now it has a long bed. Damn Carl... The ONE TIME on DT I have EVER been wrong and you hammer me unmercifully...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Somebody had to do it :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny

·
Sleeper in The Making
1,696 Posts
Damn I would love to have a RC/SWB Cummins !!

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
bigpak said:
I had a guy weekend before last tell me that he was looking for a 3/4 reg cab short bed diesel. now i am pretty sure that that truck does not exist, i now that BD made one, the one on pinks, and i have seen trucks that have been made but Dodge never produced one right? only reg. cab long beds, or quad cab short bed's
thanks mike

3G ram's
All the Ram 2500 and 3500 regular cabs come with an 8-foot bed. Always have!

Here's that Dually for anyone who missed it...

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.