DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
didnt have alot to do at work yesterday so i figured id get rolling on the mods to my new ram. first up i did yellow laminx tint on my fog lights, then i did a light tint on my tail lights and 3rd brake light, and painted my calipers with red duplicolor caliper paint. then i called a local muffler shop and made her loud. muffler delete and magnaflow universal y-pipe put in its place. looks and sounds great. all in all it was a good day!!

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
875 Posts
Looks good..what you use for taillights?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Looks good, what'd you use on your tail lights? :rck:

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Did you take off your bumper to install the film?

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Yellow on the fogs!?

Tails looks good, went really light on the coats ehh? Easy to do and adds to the truck, nice mods :)

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Very nice! What did you use and how many coats on your tails?

·
Registered
786 Posts
Not a fan of the yellow fogs but everything else looks very nice!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks i make a custom mix of black 9700 basecoat in with clearcoat and laid two coats.

·
Respected Member
3,591 Posts
looks good, so you didnt just use niteshades?

i thought only the 2012 HD's hemis came with the 6 speed trans?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks, yeah no niteshades, not a fan of it. and yup its a 6 speed auto
:)

·
Agent Orange!
4,280 Posts
1 question. Do you have to change the sticker on your hood now that you did a muffler delete and bumped the HP past 390? Lol!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
adidas kn, ya know i thought about that after i had it done, because i put the decal on in the morning, hours before i considered doing the exhaust. i think ill keep em at 390, since there are alot of "haters" around my area who would most likely call BS on it lol. PS your truck is sick lookin!

·
Ram Express Dreamin
17 Posts
How does the exhaust sound with the resonators off when the cylinder deactivation mode kicks in?

I'm hoping to buy a 2012 Express Quad Cab after Christmas and first thing done will be exhaust.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
its not too bad. i love the obnoxious sound of the truck, and when eco mode first comes on it sounds alittle funny, then it quiets down. ill take some vids and post em up

·
Ram Express Dreamin
17 Posts
its not too bad. i love the obnoxious sound of the truck, and when eco mode first comes on it sounds alittle funny, then it quiets down. ill take some vids and post em up
Yeah, some vids would be appreciated. I'm wanting to run a single in/out magnaflow race series muffler, the little 6" long body muffler and then a magnaflow y-pipe to the dual tips, but have debated removing the resonators too. It seems like most people leave them on though.

·
09 HEMI
5,965 Posts
You know that it really does not put 390 hp to the wheels right?

·
~TYLER~
2,389 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.