DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was jus pokin around and came across this site sellin the Cepek kit for 1300 with shocks. now isnt that alil cheap or am im i missing something? It doesnt say whether it comes with the rear components either blocks or AALs.

http://www.justliftkits.com/inc/sdetail/2389

-john

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
I would be VERY wiery about that site for a few reasons. It has SO many grammer errors, it says nothing about coming with shocks or anything for the rear, and a lift should include a LOT more parts. I would pass for sure unless you could get a lot clearer description and be sure your money is safe.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Just Lift Kit's has been around a while. The 'grammar errors' are usually chalked up to HTML errors on the web designers part, rather than the store owners part. I do my own websites, and it's easy to do.

The price isn't THAT great.... Isn't that bad either. The long arms are usually found by them selves for $500. Put it i a kit, and that's about right. The shocks are pictured in the description, but I don't see any rear lift options. No biggie. Leaves you with a lot of options.

If your nervous about the company, do some research on 'em.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Just Lift Kits also advertises in MOST of the major 4x4 magazines. Not saying that makes it a good company, just putting it out there.

·
fuggin EH!!!
1,332 Posts
Just to let you know, I got my Cepek long arms and brackets for $499. Everything else that I needed for my lift, I got piece by piece from different sources. I actually bought a second set of used Cepek long arms off a friend that I had lengthened 2" to accomodate the extra lift that I'm running. I might fab something up for the rear so I can use the original long arms that I bought for the front.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
crazeejay said:
Just to let you know, I got my Cepek long arms and brackets for $499. Everything else that I needed for my lift, I got piece by piece from different sources. I actually bought a second set of used Cepek long arms off a friend that I had lengthened 2" to accomodate the extra lift that I'm running. I might fab something up for the rear so I can use the original long arms that I bought for the front.
What's all this madness I hear about Cepek arms being weak over on PS? Have you had any issues with them? And do you know how they stack up against RRG's (Rock Ready Guy)?

·
fuggin EH!!!
1,332 Posts
I haven't had any issues with my Cepek arms. I don't know what the hell everyone over at P.S is talking about. That site has gone so downhill lately with everyone thinking they know everything. I'm not sure exactly how the Cepek arms compare to RRG's but I can tell you the Cepek arms are heavy as hell and I'd trust them. But hey, my trucks only a street queen. What do I know? LOL

·
Registered
150 Posts
hey crazeejay where did you get the arms for 500 i would love to have some

·
fuggin EH!!!
1,332 Posts
I got them from a vendor off of another website that has since gone out of business. $500 was only for the actual long arms and the brackets that bolt up to the frame. There was also a couple of bodymount support brackets as well.
I'll send you a pm with some info.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey crazeejay could you send me a pm with the same info, im gonna send this company a few emails regarding this kit, if it does include the stuff for the rear then its sounds like a fair price deal.

-john

·
fuggin EH!!!
1,332 Posts
Sent ya a message lethal. :tup:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i did alil more looking around and i found the same kit on extremesuspension.com for 1299.00 which is 100 buck cheaper. I emailed one of thier tech guys and he told me that the kit comes with a rear block and aal combination for the rear components and includes all of the necessary pieces for the complete kit. So as soon as i get the money together thatl be where i order it from.

-john

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.