DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK boys, lets here it straight from the horses mouth. I have read mixed reviews from customer testimonials about this tire (mainly the fact that they fall apart on gravel) but the guys over at DTW have spoken well about it. So I was wanting to hear from my DT guys. I have the BFG AT's right now and Im fixing to throw on a new set of tires after the truck is fixed. Has anyone ran these tires? Specifically the 35/12.50/17 size?

Thanks all.

Ethan

·
Big Green
8,318 Posts
I ran 37 13.50 16 and hated them ran them a few months and got rid of em now running the Swamper Truxus and love them.

·
Registered
452 Posts
One of my friends has a set of 31x10.50-15's on his Ranger. I'll have to ask him how he likes them. I've never heard him say he hates them though.

·
Big Green
8,318 Posts
I got stuck in my yard in 4x4 in the snow my tires I have now the truck will go an where I point it.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I had a set of 35-12.50-17 on my 01 1500 off road quad cab and I absolutely loved them.
Best All-terrain tire I ever had. Compared to the stock goodyears and a set of 33" procomp mud terrains I had. (mud tires suck in the snow and are to noisy for the street imo)

They rode smooth, handled excellent and had excellent snow and wet traction.

Did not do much gravel or rock crawling so they held up great for me.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. Elliot, I understand you hate them but why? What did they lack or fail at?

·
silver off road
293 Posts
Ive never heard anything negative bout them, only here bad comments bout their wheels. sorry not much help here

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.